"Twitter sucks"Nyaru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Posting here due to somewhat revelant subject matter. Totally-not-Reticule Ken Ashcorp is planning on getting a, quote, "bunny boy" vtuber model.

What the actual fuck, Reticule.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Surely Ken didn't get a new voice actor after Sseth gave him the perfect one:

kenny hickey.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
View attachment 56164

I think about this image a lot, and how many people laugh at the absurdity of such things like racism and join in on the jokes, then start noticing patterns over time, and finally start forming conclusions similar to ones they once mocked.

Humanity is a fascinating thing.
It's happens quite a bit in site moderation such as Facebook and Twitter from some becoming legitamate flat earthers to some becoming Amos Yee. You hunt monsters long enough you have to be careful not to become a monster yourself.
Lighter case in point, look at all the vtubers who became one because they loved watching chuubas or even our own Fearless Leader or Geriatric Lizard and now Reticule.
Even I've considered it

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Jong time tonight boys. The Kino collab group is back.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

It's happens quite a bit in site moderation such as Facebook and Twitter from some becoming legitamate flat earthers to some becoming Amos Yee. You hunt monsters long enough you have to be careful not to become a monster yourself.
Lighter case in point, look at all the vtubers who became one because they loved watching chuubas or even our own Fearless Leader or Geriatric Lizard and now Reticule.
Even I've considered it
I understand that is an idea with some profound weight behind it but I cannot not think about how Vinesauce came out with a fucking Watto chuuba model and it prevents me from having any other profound thoughts on the subject

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Posting here due to somewhat revelant subject matter. Totally-not-Reticule Ken Ashcorp is planning on getting a, quote, "bunny boy" vtuber model.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

hylic

ken ashcorp is the only male i might watch do karaoke

hylic

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think I made the right choice skipping out on the sponsor stream, I feel like I've gotten the maximum amount of amusement I can from it just by reading this thread's digging into the shady company or whatever.

Let's be honest, Raid Shadow Legends really isn't that bad. I played it for a while, there was some fun shit with it, and the people like Muta who criticized it had extremely retarded takes because they found the tutorial too easy. Since I've played Raid, they've added a shit ton of stuff.
Are you fucking paid by Raid to shill them on a forum? What the fuck?

e:

EPSTEIN
KLAN
HITLERITE

PEDOPHILES

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The author of Pippa's favourite incest manga, "Oreimo: My Litter Sister Can't Be This Cute" is publishing another manga starting next year.

Because I know you all love Pippa's manga recommendations, here's a synopsis for you: "Despite being handsome, smart, athletic, and rich with beautiful sisters, the MC has never attracted any girls. Determined to start anew in high school, he wakes up one day as a cute girl and excitedly shares the news with his popular younger sister, unaware that this transformation has also affected her."

Looks like more of the same as Oreimo, just with a genderbent MC.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The author of Pippa's favourite incest manga, "Oreimo: My Litter Sister Can't Be This Cute" is publishing another manga starting next year.

Because I know you all love Pippa's manga recommendations, here's a synopsis for you: "Despite being handsome, smart, athletic, and rich with beautiful sisters, the MC has never attracted any girls. Determined to start anew in high school, he wakes up one day as a cute girl and excitedly shares the news with his popular younger sister, unaware that this transformation has also affected her."

Looks like more of the same as Oreimo, just with a genderbent MC.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God damn it Ken, I want to like you but your weird troon fursona thing is really weird bro. Also your besmirching my good name.

Are you fucking paid by Raid to shill them on a forum? What the fuck?
I just think it was a fun game when I played it and people who usually make videos about how much it sucks play the tutorial which is supposed to be braindead easy and then assume that's the whole game.

Besides, if you use code Reticule when signing up you'll get 50 thousand free shekels, 10 free energy refills, and the new epic hero The Fixer.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I do want to say the obvious regarding the racism in the replies to Pippa's tweet that she locked, I honestly found it very amusing. It obviously isn't good for optics and disavowal is obvious, but fun was had and I really do like that Elon has let Twitter progress to enough free speech where it's even possible in the first place. My only hopes are that people could maybe learn to have a tad more subtlety, and I hope it doesn't somehow fuck her over. Though I will be honest, she kinda should've seen it coming.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Besides, if you use code Reticule when signing up you'll get 50 thousand free shekels, 10 free energy refills, and the new epic hero The Fixer.
Add a plot of the newly acquired lands and I'm sold.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I do want to say the obvious regarding the racism in the replies to Pippa's tweet that she locked, I honestly found it very amusing. It obviously isn't good for optics and disavowal is obvious, but fun was had and I really do like that Elon has let Twitter progress to enough free speech where it's even possible in the first place. My only hopes are that people could maybe learn to have a tad more subtlety, and I hope it doesn't somehow fuck her over. Though I will be honest, she kinda should've seen it coming.
I think Pippa just watched a video of a woman getting attacked, woman brain activated, "this woman was attacked unprovoked and this is the sort of thing I worry about" and reposted it. I don't think she was dog-whistling or thinking about the racial aspect of the attack, and Pippa is not known for her subtlety.

Yeah, bad optics, but definitely unintentional.

DogBone

RedRage

more subtlety, and I hope it doesn't somehow fuck her over.
You're asking for a lot from viewers of her that also actively use twitter, and if this was the hole that sunk the ship that would be weird given all the other shit she's said and done over the last two years. People are still bringing up the Hogwarts stream, the people that have made their mind up about her aren't gonna change their opinions, same with the people wanting her to be the second coming of Nathan Bedford Forrest, I'm sure she'll be fine.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom