"My dog understands both English and Chinese. Or like certain phrases. We say 'dinner time' and we say 'going out' and we say 'I'm gonna cook you' in Chinese. And he knows those three phrases"Himemiya Rie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Serious question: how much of Pippa's current built-in audience is going to unironically watch her play some kind of new goyslop mobile game and install it? Because it really can't be that many people, and the few who do would likely literally only be doing it specifically to support Pippa and not caring about the game. I hope she makes a good upfront bag from this, obviously, but Azur Lane and Genshin streams make more sense than this.
If it was something interesting I would give it a shot. I almost did for Mahjong Soul until I realized I don't actually play mahjong. This game doesn't look interesting and at the end of the day I'm more of a fan of video games with gameplay and uh, Mobile games have as much gameplay as a plate of water.

Anime Fan

Perntly her sponsored link still works cause she pinned it in the WR a few minutes ago.

She also unlisted the waiting room for some reason.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If it was something interesting I would give it a shot. I almost did for Mahjong Soul until I realized I don't actually play mahjong. This game doesn't look interesting and at the end of the day I'm more of a fan of video games with gameplay and uh, Mobile games have as much gameplay as a plate of water.
Mobile gacha games are for Yamanbacattle and it is not up for debate. Yes, I am calling Pippa a Yamanbacattle.
:smugpipi:

kingcaid

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
No one wants to spend 2 days moderating a WR full of UOOOOH posters.
Principles of cause and effect are apparently an esoteric concept for pippa, given her title of choice.

Anime Fan

Topo Chico

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Principles of cause and effect are apparently an esoteric concept for pippa, given her title of choice.
Clearly a case of five D chess she's just luring in lolicons to ban obviously.....

Man how does reticule say that sort of shit with a straight face

Eat em and breed em

I need help

I would recommend her this nice dino kit of lego i had but don't even think they sell it anymore other than second hand. Plus it would take her multiple streams with the amount of pieces

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
and the few who do would likely literally only be doing it specifically to support Pippa and not caring about the game.
i think you need to rewrite what youre getting ag because this is what fans do. are you going to tune out?

Topo Chico

RedRage

I really wanna watch Pippa try and fail to build a ship in a bottle.

Topo Chico

Pippa love
E: l8 don’t care I ain’t super duper 800 page back reading

famous artist pipkun

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I have not decided yet.
Don't abandon your sister like that Yuni, she needs you more than ever when it comes to sponsored streams.

RedRage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom