Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

RedRage

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
More mobile slop, joy.

Hopefully this pays well. It looks like shit, even for a mobile game. I couldn't even find the game on google.

Eureka

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

kingcaid

I did think it was weird the sponsored stream was going to be so late but with how bad the game looks It makes sense.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Just skimming though it and it looks so shit, even for mobile "game" standards
and I thought you couldn't go below rAIDS shadow legends

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I just want to say she got me to download azure lane she's burned her chinese spyware allowance with me

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Serious question: how much of Pippa's current built-in audience is going to unironically watch her play some kind of new goyslop mobile game and install it? Because it really can't be that many people, and the few who do would likely literally only be doing it specifically to support Pippa and not caring about the game. I hope she makes a good upfront bag from this, obviously, but Azur Lane and Genshin streams make more sense than this.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

RedRage

Serious question: how much of Pippa's current built-in audience is going to unironically watch her play some kind of new goyslop mobile game and install it? Because it really can't be that many people, and the few who do would likely literally only be doing it specifically to support Pippa and not caring about the game. I hope she makes a good upfront bag from this, obviously, but Azur Lane and Genshin streams make more sense than this.
Watch? If I dont pass out before hand, sure, I'm there for Pippa, not the game. Download it? Fuck no, but some retards cant help themselves when they see gatcha, like Pippa, I don't even wanna think how much she spent rolling for the mahjong sheepgirl.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The mobile game is Sakana's secret Chinese side business and he's forcing Pippa to play this game saying it's sponsored but she gets nothing from it. Smart businessman at work. :mitothink:

Topo Chico

Answer: how many are SEAnigs? Or are otherwise sub 80iq?

kingcaid

Perntly her sponsored link still works cause she pinned it in the WR a few minutes ago.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Perntly her sponsored link still works cause she pinned it in the WR a few minutes ago.

1700022177235.png

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
We just watched a rabbit disrespect the entire geology field for 1.5 hours, there's probably a good chunk who would just do it to say slurs or do ingame superchats.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

JMForte

Because it really can't be that many people,
You underestimate her audience. Or overestimate, depending on how you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom