"I graduated to live my life"Minato Aqua

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Credit? It's a public lynching nobody is getting credit is for the fun of the game and the reassurance that they will no longer threaten our community
Pfft literally me below after we wait a couple minutes after he is well and hoisted

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1700078604473.png

nice page message

RedRage

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I think we need another one of those sardonic emotes where it's CAAAAAAAHNTENT with a cute retarded Pippa face, similar in size to those Vesper emotes :whatastory:

DogBone

He hides behind the facade of the exaggerated bit, but he means a lot of what he says. I am fairly certain he's said something to this effect a few times before.
Famous author George Orwell once said, "He wears a mask, and his face grows to fit it." Was Reticule someone who put on a persona and, with time, became the very thing he pretended to be?

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

@Godzilla1984 I am in the stream but I don't want to doxxxxxxmaxxxx my youtube

Spooked But Lobotomized

Sent to me by one of my pippa pilled bros

RedRage

Griftkin Griffa strikes again. :smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Griftkin Griffa strikes again. :smugpipi:

:SelenHAHAhere:Lucky her to get over with. I come to hate people's weddings, it's like "Suspend 5: Cast some bullshit". It's like there's no 2 good people who can stand each other left on the planet.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
k so whats lethal company?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

1700092368917.png

HMMMM...
"PEOPLE could be here," he thought. "I've never been in this neighborhood before. There could be PEOPLE anywhere." The cool wind felt good against his bare chest. "I HATE PEOPLE" he thought. Sweet Dreams are Made of These reverberated his entire car, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of minorities after dark. "With a car, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.
1700092311351.png
(Someone needs to please draw this as Pippa.)

e:
"PEOPLE could be here," she thought. "I've never been in this neighborhood before. There could be PEOPLE anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her skin. "I HATE PEOPLE" she thought. Pippa the Ripper reverberated her entire car, making it pulsate even as the $9 moonshine circulated through her weak veins and washed away her (merited) fear of PEOPLE after dark. "With a car, you can go anywhere you want" she said to herself, out loud.

Last edited:

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm amused at reading the replies to her quotetweet, everyone is just mask-off and there's so fucking many pointing out the 'pattern' that are getting a bunch of likes.
:whatastory:

Topo Chico

I'm amused at reading the replies to her quotetweet, everyone is just mask-off and there's so fucking many pointing out the 'pattern'.
Gotta love some pattern recognition

RedRage

I'm amused at reading the replies to her quotetweet, everyone is just mask-off and there's so fucking many pointing out the 'pattern' that are getting a bunch of likes.
Clownworld is slowly healing, joggers getting called out and normal people getting sick of tranny's shit.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

HMMMM...
"PEOPLE could be here," he thought. "I've never been in this neighborhood before. There could be PEOPLE anywhere." The cool wind felt good against his bare chest. "I HATE PEOPLE" he thought. Sweet Dreams are Made of These reverberated his entire car, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of minorities after dark. "With a car, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.
View attachment 56056
(Someone needs to please draw this as Pippa.)

e:
"PEOPLE could be here," she thought. "I've never been in this neighborhood before. There could be PEOPLE anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her skin. "I HATE PEOPLE" she thought. Pippa the Ripper reverberated her entire car, making it pulsate even as the $9 moonshine circulated through her weak veins and washed away her (merited) fear of PEOPLE after dark. "With a car, you can go anywhere you want" she said to herself, out loud.

That's horrible. Who would possibly do something like thi- Oh, it's a Yamanba. Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom