Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Ah yes, Jews always look out for #1 no matter the situation

:robertudrink:
Of course I'd look out for Pippa, what did you expect?

If Pippa and you were both starving, and you had to offer up a part of yourself for the two of you to avoid starving, what would you decide to sacrifice?
The cultist neighbor of course. :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1699850161555.png

found this one funny

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

diethylether

bird molecule
Pippa is horny on main again, at least with good taste for once

Screenshot_20231113_080113.jpg

Oh women
Screenshot_20231113_081247.jpg

Last edited:

RedRage

Hey, spic, how about instead of giving him attention and Twitter circlejerk points, you actually nuke them?
Like clipper like streamer :smugpipi:
Can't he just shadow ban or censor a keyword or a phrase ?
You can yeah, you can either auto hide comments from a particular account without them knowing, of just throw "breedable" and a few other spelling variants into the automod.
My hope that he's actually a stable individual who is just very invested in his hobby may be cope, but...

...umm...

...I'm just gonna sit over here and cope, and cope hard.
I mean, to his credit, I feel if he was gonna have a meltdown, he would have already like the others.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RedRage

What the fuck?

Its smart, Pippa is the most AI friendly big name I've seen, and even if fish didn't like the idea of them basically advertising using her, getting at them over it would reflect poorly on most things Pippa has said about AIgen on stream.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Pippa did "mother" FLaVR, so I guess she is already an ideal spokesperson for them.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
From the osrs friend chat, made me chuckle. It was a girl in Taiwan that did the 3d mocap at first right? :SelenHAHAhere:
1699868303197.png

RedRage

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I thought friend chat died when the account was offline?
Apparently not, though I never bothered to join any back when I used to play lol. Maybe they changed it?

Sven

Its smart, Pippa is the most AI friendly big name I've seen, and even if fish didn't like the idea of them basically advertising using her, getting at them over it would reflect poorly on most things Pippa has said about AIgen on stream.
Also good to show off with, what little I know about AI genning of shit is that her hair ornaments, bows, and outfit in general are a nightmare to get to gen right and those images well not perfect have a lot of them done well.

RedRage

Also good to show off with, what little I know about AI genning of shit is that her hair ornaments, bows, and outfit in general are a nightmare to get to gen right and those images well not perfect have a lot of them done well.
That depends, they could have used a fair amount of img to img instead of raw prompting to end up with the details. I'm a bit of an AI nerd. The quality is still really good though.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
oh its an off day today

so thats why its awfully quiet

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
From the osrs friend chat, made me chuckle. It was a girl in Taiwan that did the 3d mocap at first right?

Was that ever confirmed? Thought it was part of some supposed screenshots allegedly leaked by Yuri but never confirmed to be authentic.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Was that ever confirmed? Thought it was part of some supposed screenshots allegedly leaked by Yuri but never confirmed to be authentic.
Not sure if they ever were confirmed. Though, with her actually doing the mocap last time and getting exhausted RAPIDLY, I feel like that confirms it lol

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
That looks like a girls room
The stuff is too autistically organized to be a girl's room. If it had better lighting and he was more willing to spread out his stuff it could easily look a lot more feminine.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Your best bet is to find another fucked up game and shill it to kirsche, she will handle the rest...
Is anyone doing a Rapelay remake?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa, Panko, Rie, and Filian collab Friday.
F-ybnOiaQAA55VM.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom