God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

the spic has something to say about something you guys posted about

Hey, spic, how about instead of giving him attention and Twitter circlejerk points, you actually nuke them?

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
Hey, spic, how about instead of giving him attention and Twitter circlejerk points, how about you actually nuke them?
Make like a certain other streamer and crush his skull, yeah?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Hey, spic, how about instead of giving him attention and Twitter circlejerk points, how about you actually nuke them?
do really you expect the wetback to do any work?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Hey, spic, how about instead of giving him attention and Twitter circlejerk points, you actually nuke them?
Can't he just shadow ban or censor a keyword or a phrase ?

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.png
2023-11-12 ewfwefw.png

IonProxy

famous artist pipkun

Spooked But Lobotomized

lewd behavior comes with the vtuber territory but some people wanna stick their heads in the sand.
Ehhh, there's tasteful or appropriate ways to go about it. If a vtuber is talking about boobs, incest and what not and you jump in full coom ahead it makes sense. But they're going on about their favorite breakfast and you talk about how you want to bend them over the breakfast table, you may need to back up.

Time and place, you know?

IonProxy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I still don't look at Pippa and think "Oh lewd GOTTA BEAT MY", like to me she just seems like a chick looking at exploding shit on the internet. I know that there is always someone out there that can fetishize anything but you know like a bottle of soap isn't inherently "lewd" but you know someone out there has a bottle of soap fetish.

Even the "lewder" Phase members in design like Lumi, Dizzy and Ember (hmmmmmm there is a correlation here) I don't really see as encouraging lewd behavior. Even Rie with some of the off color shit I don't see that way.

If we keep it among the Pippa sphere, Yuko and Chromu certainly. But even then in Yuko's case I wouldn't expect someone going around her clips always yelling no-no square no-no square UOH. I think its more like Pippa has that Suisei effect in action

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's not even the part where they're horny for an anime girl that's the problem, it's that they feel the need to announce their armpit fetish to a stream chat or comment section full of strangers who are there to watch a rabbit girl react to funny videos.

famous artist pipkun

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
Public humiliation fetishist just annoy the fuck outta me, along with the types who cater to them.

You've got your kinks. Whatever. Can you shut the fuck up about them?

...pippa retweet

Probably a more realistic moment in a military video game then whatever happens in the cinematics.

famous artist pipkun

im not buying anymore shit from phase. the animebae shirtd were cheap iron on shits, they have that tspring look where itll flake off after a few washings. shits not even silk screened.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah it's lame to tweet about it when it's fully in his power to delete the comments. I understand it's awkward when you want people to watch your videos, but I think a good rule is to just delete comments that wouldn't be allowed in that Vtubers chat.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

im not buying anymore shit from phase. the animebae shirtd were cheap iron on shits, they have that tspring look where itll flake off after a few washings. shits not even silk screened.

Should have bought the coffee.
> mexican
> work
We hit the quota of "Mexicans that put an effort into something" for the next 25 years with Nenelove. And I'm still not convinced the Matrix hasn't completely shit itself.
:magnino:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You need to have a broom training montage with him first.

IonProxy

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom