"Googoo-gaga, my skin is more yellow than yours!"Kobo Kanaeru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Speaking of, I can't seem to find Chromu's e-girl account, so she might have deleted it. I remember her having tweets on there specifically asking people to not to bring it up in her vtuber Discord since she wanted to keep it separate, so I wonder if that had become more of a problem over time.

(This doesn't mean you need to reupload the archives of the piss clips you almost definitely have, Short)

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Speaking of, I can't seem to find Chromu's e-girl account, so she might have deleted it. I remember her having tweets on there specifically asking people to not to bring it up in her vtuber Discord since she wanted to keep it separate, so I wonder if that had become more of a problem over time.

(This doesn't mean you need to reupload the archives of the piss clips you almost definitely have, Short)
https://web.archive.org/web/20230802155219/https://twitter.com/kuwomumu found the archive, account is gone.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
This rat has seen some shit
1699732135240.png

RedRage

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

DogBone

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Can you really call yourself a Pippa fan if you don't watch every collab that's sure to be a train wreck!?
Well, I've seen Chromu in a couple collabs and they haven't really been trainwrecks at least

RedRage

Well, I've seen Chromu in a couple collabs and they haven't really been trainwrecks at least
If the twitter ban was today there might be a spark in the air.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I can't see it being one of those streams so I wouldn't concernfag/get excited (delete as appropriate), she's not really that menhera from what I've seen, just horny.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
It's not chromu keeping me away, it's the fucking jong :gunpeko:

RedRage

Wonder if Rezuul is gonna try and crash the games? If it is just a one on one, don't remember if she's said anything about it yet.

Treat it like one of the bad react streams and throw it on in the background for the banter while doing something else.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
An intellectual would have OSRS running on their second screen.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

diethylether

bird molecule

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
oh no she's cute kinda cute..
Thats how they get ya lad

She essentially has had a full face reveal through these shots, this one isn't in that archive

F8MytWtWAAAFP4Y.jpg

Kind of weird to put that face to someone who is an egirl sex fiend who drinks her own pee, but I guess its 2023

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Why did she get suspended?

Hff201

Early Adopter

diethylether

bird molecule
Thats how they get ya lad

You're not wrong, which is what makes the degenerate fetishes more uncomfortable...

she talked about how her bf of 3 years dumped her out of nowhere on the same stream I saw.. there was more but I barely remember since I was drunk too. It was a "dump your trauma" stream for her and the viewers :fishmandispair:I don't really watch her otherwise

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You're not wrong, which is what makes the degenerate fetishes more uncomfortable...
Yeah this is why I noped out, its one thing to see her degen model and ignore it and just kind of have her in the background but as another one of the boo bros. But as they say, knowledge is a curse

she talked about how her bf of 3 years dumped her out of nowhere on the same stream I saw.. there was more but I barely remember since I was drunk too. It was a "dump your trauma" stream for her and the viewers :fishmandispair:I don't really watch her otherwise
Yeah she'll do that too. Not menhera as in what we normally see, but ya know. A woman on the internet. I doubt she'll be like that in Pippa's stream as she is perfectly restrained in collabs from what I have seen but I'm personally just not really interested in seeing more of her in this sphere. And if she is reading this, its just not for me, not much more to it than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom