"El come culow! hahaha! Yo come culow! Too ers puta! lol 'luh leche de mee madre... NO! no! nonono, no bien! neygativow bien! how'd you say 'no'? Luh leche de su madrey! Luh leche del culow! prostata!"Lia Rinkou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Salado

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Her character lore is literally that her main language is Piplish and that she is from Phase-World. She is an immigrant.
These Pippers should go back to their own countries.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Her character lore is literally that her main language is Piplish and that she is from Phase-World. She is an immigrant.
I've watched her debut video her first language is pipplish are you calling her a lier
See, this is why I always specify meat Pippa when talking about potentially ambiguous Pippas.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

lvl8

Pippa says da michi is her wife, but she wont even play Ark with her :pippasadl:
I think she mentioned still being butthurt over her server request being rejected and no one wanting to play Ark with her.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I don't know how to feel about the fact that the "lol thhrang janny!!!" bit is now forever going to be combo'd with being remembered as "the person who one-guy'd Pippa into talking about pedophilia."

I hate it here.
:depressedtako:
We also can't forget that you and Meat Jew are eternally bound together in an autistic whole. If I had to describe it.. a sort of gay ouroboros.

I would guess that Meat Jew is on top. Because Jew. Meat Janny is naturally on the bottom.

:smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
We also can't forget that you and Meat Jew are eternally bound together in an autistic whole. If I had to describe it.. a sort of gay ouroboros.

I would guess that Meat Jew is on top. Because Jew. Meat Janny is naturally on the bottom.

:smugpipi:
:vomit:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Reminder: Jannies are not human. They don't have rights. You can just bully and troll them, and it's perfectly legal.

Besides, how many times have they bickered like an old (gay) married couple in the thread? How many times have you read their back-and-forth about meat, menhera, hygiene only to think, "just fuck already you fags."

Last edited:

RedRage

Just noticed we only get an hour of OSRS next week, thats a shame.
1699696144217.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just noticed we only get an hour of OSRS next week, thats a shame.
View attachment 55387
I hope that's a mistake. There's practically nothing she could get done in a single hour, and this weeks osrs stream was really fun. I'll be sad if that's it.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: Her character lore is literally that her main language is Piplish and that she is from Phase-World. She is an immigrant.
I've watched her debut video her first language is pipplish are you calling her a lier 🤓

RedRage

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Archive
Savage :whatastory:
Edit: She keeps going in the comments
signal-2023-11-11-07-20-25-944.jpg

Also while catching up with other streamers I watch it seems Razorfist got a new dono alert added by cohost Terran Gell unbeknownst to him

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom