"I fucking hate pink vtubers"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I SENT A MESSAGE IN CHAT SAYING SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "PLEASE DONT TANGENT ABOUT GOOD PEDOPHILIA THE NEXT TIME YOU COLLAB WITH KIRSCHE", SHE READ THIS AND SAID "WHAT'S STOPPING ME FROM DOING IT RIGHT NOW?" AND THEN THIS HAPPENED. SHE DID THIS OUT OF SPITE.
...for fuck's sake.

Can you call Proctor a Yamanbafaggot again please

You know what to do

1699591101235.png
I disagree. Some people should actually do it.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

she's not cooking anything objectionable, is paeodophilia such an absurdly dangerous topic that we simply *shouldn't* talk about it?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
There probably is a way without the preferable bullet to the head if they haven't done anything. However, that runs the risk of them DOING IT while getting help. So, you really can't win.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Sure, you can't lock up someone that didn't do anything yet, however i'm not leaving kids near em.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Well fuck this I'm going to bed, I look forward to backreading in the morning.
I'd like the record to show I've never fucked up this badly.
Yet.

kingcaid

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RedRage

if they haven't done anything.
Thats my line as well, actual offenders should be skinned, but if someone is willing to come forward and seek help should have that offered, cause the alternative is people simmering with it until it affects a child.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I will be fair here and say she hasn't dug the hole quite as bad as she did during the Kirsche stream, in large part because she's actually speaking about it seriously and not using phrases like "good pedophilia", so good job Pippa. Hell, dare I say it, some of these takes actually... aren't that bad?

JMForte

she's not cooking anything objectionable, is paeodophilia such an absurdly dangerous topic that we simply *shouldn't* talk about it?
No one wants to touch this subject because just miswording and people will start going on about Pippa being one. Regardless, people just don't like talking about this stuff outside of "lock them up".

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Are you sure you aren't a pedo, Pippa? :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@Short If you want to dig up my chatlogs for this stream and post my breakdown go ahead.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
In theft, if you were prevented from an oustide source to do the crime, you will be jailed as if you did it. At least where I live.
Kid rape is the same, you don't have to do anything, if it's proven you were actively preparing for it, you get behind bars.

Salado

She's equating being a pedo with having a bipolar disorder. Those degenerates are WIRED this way, I dunno why but they are. Could therapy or some bullshit like that have "helped" Ed Kemper???

This shit really frustrates me...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I SENT A MESSAGE IN CHAT SAYING SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "PLEASE DONT TANGENT ABOUT GOOD PEDOPHILIA THE NEXT TIME YOU COLLAB WITH KIRSCHE", SHE READ THIS AND SAID SOMETHING AKIN TO "WHAT'S STOPPING ME FROM DOING IT RIGHT NOW?" AND THEN THIS HAPPENED. SHE DID THIS OUT OF SPITE.
i look forward to reading the kf thread tomorrow

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Correct. Allowing them in a crowded ass convention would be fucking evil.

RedRage

No one wants to touch this subject because just miswording and people will start going on about Pippa being one. Regardless, people just don't like talking about this stuff outside of "lock them up".
And thats sort of the problem, its like any other mental issue. If someone is shunned for seeking help for something when they've done nothing wrong yet, but are worried they will, they are just gonna keep it bottled up until they do something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom