"I don't condone sunning your holes, I would rather take my vitamin D orally through the pill instead of sunning my fucking asshole, the sun doesn't wanna see that. Apparently, apparently... you know the women who are into yoga? Like 'alternate' health, yeah they like sunning their holes, which is where you face your asshole to the sun to observe... absorb the vitamin D because, apparently, your skin there absorbs more vitamin D than other parts of your body. Somebody came up with it, and I don't know who. I bet it was Gwyneth Paltrow"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
The only thing to help those people is a bullet Pippa

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST COME BACK TO

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is why Pippa needs me, to politisperg and educate her on why what she's saying is wrong.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

RedRage

JMForte

She's going to bring up next time she collabs with Kirsche...

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
GIVE ME THE TL;DR

CONFESS YOUR SIN
I SENT A MESSAGE IN CHAT SAYING SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "PLEASE DONT TANGENT ABOUT GOOD PEDOPHILIA THE NEXT TIME YOU COLLAB WITH KIRSCHE", SHE READ THIS AND SAID SOMETHING AKIN TO "WHAT'S STOPPING ME FROM DOING IT RIGHT NOW?" AND THEN THIS HAPPENED. SHE DID THIS OUT OF SPITE.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I SENT A MESSAGE IN CHAT SAYING SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "PLEASE DONT TANGENT ABOUT GOOD PEDOPHILIA THE NEXT TIME YOU COLLAB WITH KIRSCHE", SHE READ THIS AND SAID "WHAT'S STOPPING ME FROM DOING IT RIGHT NOW?" AND THEN THIS HAPPENED. SHE DID THIS OUT OF SPITE.

you get what you deserve for the sins of having been a janny

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I SENT A MESSAGE IN CHAT SAYING SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "PLEASE DONT TANGENT ABOUT GOOD PEDOPHILIA THE NEXT TIME YOU COLLAB WITH KIRSCHE", SHE READ THIS AND SAID "WHAT'S STOPPING ME FROM DOING IT RIGHT NOW?" AND THEN THIS HAPPENED. SHE DID THIS OUT OF SPITE.
Now do you give yourself a warning or...

kingcaid

Thrang if you ban reticule it can be first step on the very long road of redemption for this.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You know what to do

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I will never get the notion on "can these people be helped" when it comes to this topic

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_n1buNBAT6M.png

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
There's absolutely nothing positive that comes with this whole circling the subject over and over, it goes nowhere and it makes you look horrible.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Pippa happily tapdancing minefield she hasn't said anything wrong but fuck this a bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom