"I've never claimed for my stream to be like, a safe space. It is not, it never has been, I've streamed since 2017. Get the fuck out"Veibae

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
anytime i hear italian stuff it brings me back to this

Sven

I'd question how she doesn't think Sonic was fast but then remember the blue fucker hasn't been speedy in decades outside maybe Smash

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Sonic isn't fast enough of a game for her.
Just play rock paper scissors, pippa, ends in 1 sec.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Game's super good, but the controls a really squirrelly until you get used to them. Better to judge how she does after a whole stream.

lvl8

Sven

Oh hey she has played some older Sonics it seems, they do start running into the problem of the levels being designed to go fast but then having hazards in so many spots to fuck you if your fast. Or just every water level which is slow as balls.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sonic 1 is the worst offender of hating speed. Sonic 2/3 are much faster.

RedRage

Oh hey she has played some older Sonics it seems, they do start running into the problem of the levels being designed to go fast but then having hazards in so many spots to fuck you if your fast. Or just every water level which is slow as balls.
I might be misremembering but was it not usually the case that the routes higher up on the map were safer and faster?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

View attachment 55101
Nearly a full 45 degree lean tonight, it's gamer hours.
A1SLOuFvJUL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg848929.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the best of the original Sonic games and this is the objectively correct opinion.

Sven

"I see, okay I see"

X

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa is so fucking zoomerbrained with video games and this Sonic talk is highlighting it. You're supposed to keep playing the game to get better at it, that's the point, speed is the reward for skilled gameplay. Sonic 1 had some arbitrary caps because it was kind of the transition between more traditional hop-and-bop platformers and what 2/3&K'd become, but even then if you know what you're doing you can get through levels quickly.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Topo Chico

Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the best of the original Sonic games and this is the objectively correct opinion.
Sonic Adventure 2 is the only good sonic game (real)

lvl8

RedRage

Eat em and breed em

I need help
has she never encountered a yield sign when driving

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Pippa is so fucking zoomerbrained with video games and this Sonic talk is highlighting it. You're supposed to keep playing the game to get better at it, that's the point, speed is the reward for skilled gameplay. Sonic 1 had some arbitrary caps because it was kind of the transition between more traditional hop-and-bop platformers and what 2/3&K'd become, but even then if you know what you're doing you can get through levels quickly.
I'm gonna be honest bros I thought this game was like Wario Land not Sonic. I've never played a Sonic game so I wouldn't really understand how it's like Sonic though.

Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom