"I will continue to be me even if I become an individual... . ꒰ঌ(ↄ˘˘c)໒꒱. . I don't want to lose to the mean world! Keep supporting me! I love you"Amemiya Nazuna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I think we're finally starting to see what point she's trying to make on the horizon...

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Jewcorp is literally just using Gura as a stepping stone. Yuko is getting a boost off of mentioning her in a short. You don't have to respect "the hustle"
And I say that as I like Rin. She has the worst laugh

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't know why Pippa feels lesser. If I'm allowed to /#/ for a moment, Pippa still makes about ten times as much money as Rin because her subs actually translate to dosh, and Rin's CCV is still sporadic as shit compared to Pippa's, sometimes getting 2k, sometimes being stuck in 3view range.

No hate to Rin obviously, I love the fuck out of her streams. I bought a second shark because of her.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Hard disagree with her whole luck thing. I think luck is a huge factor but at the same time the more shit you put out and you being smart about it means you will get more chances to hit that lucky break.
I don't think it's luck in the sense that something unexplainable happened, I think it's just luck in the sense that you end up hitting on something that people want by process of iteration. There's also a level of luck to how soon you get discovered when that does occur, but I think luck is used too much as a general term that might as well be people saying "it was voodoo" when in reality there's always an explanation for it.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Really doesn't come off as seething at all, just number fagging and low self esteem.
Comes across as genuine admission of how she feels as a person seeing her hit a milestone so quickly.
This is why I respect the fuck out of her. Most streamers wouldn't even bring this shit up let alone give such frank commentary on how they feel.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Holy /vt fuel Pippa. BTW, Hi! I watched you since the bookclubs and my favorite stream is you reading Alice in Wonderland. Read me some more please

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Thank you Kirsche for the tonal whiplash.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>EDRAMA IS FUN, FUCK YOU GUYS
BASED

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why do I feel called out

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Drama is fun.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I just noticed the guy has a Rie stand on his desk, I didn't know @superduper was the guy who made this video

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Really doesn't come off as seething at all, just number fagging and low self esteem.
I guess. I always get a bit worried seeing anything like this, is all. It's not healthy for Pippa whether she's genuinely upset or just feeling inadequate.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Why is the dude bringing this up in a supposed celebration vid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom