"OK let's go burn a building bwahahaha lol"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yeah, no, it's cute until she's having a fucking screaming meltdown in your front room that even she doesn't understand the reasons for or how to resolve. Healthy relationships should always be the goal, no matter how much it strokes your ego otherwise, because that shit will come back around to haunt you.
You just have to work on fixing that.

diethylether

bird molecule
She's really taking this friendship thing on a retarded take
she has such a stubborn and traumatic take on friendship, I feel sorry for her on so many levels
I thought I had a damaged, overly conditional idea of friendships but this woman puts it to shame
and she sounded like she was going to crumble just a few minutes ago until she completely dropped the topic

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

lvl8

Oh boy, more missing pieces incoming.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1699151305612.png

it sure is

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Little
Sister
Experience

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
she has such a stubborn and traumatic take on friendship, I feel sorry for her on so many levels
I thought I had a damaged, overly conditional idea of friendships but this woman puts it to shame
and she sounded like she was going to crumble just a few minutes ago until she completely dropped the topic
I don't think you can truly have friends if you think the way she does. It's sad.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Upcoming Pippa stream series

diethylether

bird molecule
Little
Sister
Experience
the LSE would include actually being able to fix your sister
this is just watching your sister suffer while you scream at the glass pane seperating the two of you:pippasadl:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Security

I'd buy Pippa so many toys.

This is exactly why you creep me out. You come off like some guy looking through the glass of a Special School, staring at an actual mentally retarded girl, and commenting "aw yiss gonna stick my dick in that."

Such people are shunned from society for a reason.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I don't think you can truly have friends if you think the way she does. It's sad.
I disagree you'll just never know who your friends are which is probably sadder

Sven

"I probably have the strength of a 13 year old boy"

I must X this statement Pippa

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Topo Chico

While I do agree if she actually believes what she says it is very sad, but I don’t think she actually believes what she says in actuality. Remember she has no internal monologue id bet she’s thinking out loud because she’s sad about something. As well, she has stated on prior streams she doesn’t believe what she says sometimes and she just runs her mouth and will double down. Pippa isn’t the most reliable of narrators when it comes to herself.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Security

the LSE would include actually being able to fix your sister
this is just watching your sister suffer while you scream at the glass pane seperating the two of you:pippasadl:

On one hand, wanting to help your little sister improve is good older brother behavior. On the other hand, just watching them be stupid is more amusing.

However, you watch them be stupid with the expectation they'll learn from their errors. Unfortunately with Pippa...

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
While I do agree if she actually believes what she says it is very sad, but I don’t think she actually believes what she says in actuality. Remember she has no internal monologue id bet she’s thinking out loud because she’s sad about something. As well, she has stated on prior streams she doesn’t believe what she says sometimes and she just runs her mouth and will double down. Pippa isn’t the most reliable of narrators when it comes to herself.
I think she's just feeling insecure right now she's asking for what she has to do for people to stay friends not asking people to justify their friendship to her. I do wonder if something serious happened or if some one told her she has nice shoes

Sven

Just as an aside to this, look at how often other vtubers will just mention Pippa helping them out sometimes just coming out of nowhere to do so with no prompting and with no expectation of payment. This is the kind of shit a friend does not that she would ever attribute this behavior to that.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Just as an aside to this, look at how often other vtubers will just mention Pippa helping them out sometimes just coming out of nowhere to do so with no prompting and with no expectation of payment. This is the kind of shit a friend does not that she would ever attribute this behavior to that.
See the thing is that being charitable is just her being selfish because she wants to feel good about herself

We used to call that being good nature now we act like it's proof that morality is a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom