"Oh nooo. Don't feel sad Universe. I'll clear up the misunderstanding. I'll go tell them that the universe has no idea what it's doing, and everybody should just shut the bloody hell up mate."Tsukumo Sana

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Did Pippa ever have a real friendship? If not, this tracks.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She has the mindset I wish Lisa would have because that woman is treated like trash. Pippa, your effort is enough. You don't need to be barging with them all the time.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
People say her parents/family was the detrimental part of her upbringing, but her lack of real friendship seems to be far more damaging.
Your family is quite literally your first contact with society. They're the ones that are supposed to teach you this kind of shit.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
What do people want? Thats the best bit pippa they don't know either

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Real friendships don't even think about this sort of thing. Your real friends would not be able to answer this question.

JMForte

>friends can be shitty and I don't know how to interact with them
>I will also make friends with people that my other friends tell me to not make friends with
>why do my friends keep turning on me?
I mean come on Pippa...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Someone turned on her? How!
Furries are known far and wide for their exceptional loyalty and steadfast duress of character!!11

Short

God Damn the Sun
>friends can be shitty and I don't know how to interact with them
>I will also make friends with people that my other friends tell me to not make friends with
>why do my friends keep turning on me?
I mean come on Pippa...
Pippa expects that people want something from her so she feels more comfortable with grifters and scum that actually want to leech off her.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She's not wrong and thinking this way will help her not be take'n advantage of, which is a risk now that she has even just a little bit of money :pippasadl:
I think it helps to be a little selfish and consider what you want out of the time you spend with people.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pippa. I have a friend, my best friend even. We sometimes don't speak for months, and the moment we do again, it's like no time has passed. That is what friendship is, from my experience.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

diethylether

bird molecule
I hate to say this but I know why pippa thinks this way, I've been in her spot before myself
but she's really persistent on being stubborn

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ woman. You don't have to ride a bike through a flaming hoop chased by a tiger to level up how close you are to someone. Just fucking interact with people and if they want to stick around, they will.

Fun fact: If they don't actually ask for anything then the friendship is usually what they want!
IF they DO ask for something, then you can actually decide if you think it's worth it at that point.

Pippa. I have a friend, my best friend even. We sometimes don't speak for months, and the moment we do again, it's like no time has passed. That is what friendship is, from my experience.
Adding on to that, it's also entirely reasonable to have different people who are friends, but not tell ALL of them everything. You can surprisingly enough only be comfortable telling specific people specific things.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
It's a Christmas miracle.
E: Or not?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I guarantee you Pippa overanalyses every single interaction she has with someone else to the point of weighing up the effort she's exerting for it against what she gets from it, not out of malice but out of autism, and is projecting that same kind of overthinking onto other people because of it.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Any overly attached Pippa would be kind of adorable.

Topo Chico

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Maybe she should follow this up with something like those -do your own thing- sets they have at lego. She clearly struggles with directions so why not just get rid of them

1213.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom