"What even is a 'pathetic tsundere'? I've been called that twice already!"Himemori Luna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

diethylether

bird molecule
Surely that means they are allowed to record at least some of their panels. Hopefully that includes Yabcast. I saw a stream earlier of a Rie/Wemi panel in pretty good quality, so I'm expecting one of Yabcast even if they don't end up recording it.
I believe archivebro already said he'll record the yabcast (from the viewers perspective) so I'm sure we'll get that at least. Presumably more? who knows

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I found something interesting.

Do you guys reckon Pippa finally tried hosting a D&D one-shot ? She does seem in a particularly social mood this month.

DogBone

I may never care enough for Pippa to learn Jong. However, if she ever made the move, may Allah forgive me, to Twitch, I would follow her there. I would just need to watch on my computer and get the most aggressive anti-ad browser shit to watch. I don't know if membership on Twitch frees you from the Hell that is ads.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I may never care enough for Pippa to learn Jong. However, if she ever made the move, may Allah forgive me, to Twitch, I would follow her there. I would just need to watch on my computer and get the most aggressive anti-ad browser shit to watch. I don't know if membership on Twitch frees you from the Hell that is ads.
I don't get ads. But then I have ublock + adguard dns + ad blocking hosts file, that might be a bit overkill.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Twitch subs don’t get ads, you get a “free” sub if you link your Amazon prime account to your Twitch account. There’s also twitch turbo which is like YouTube premium to get rid of ads site wide. The anti advertising blocking on twitch is super aggressive, there are blockers but twitch routinely works to break them.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The autists 2 hour Pippa video is up.

diethylether

bird molecule

birdman-ready.gif
here we go

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Twitch sucks ass though tbh. The interface feels a lot clunkier than jootube for some reason and the app is garbage to watch on. The only good thing about twitch is you get the free monthly sub with a prime account and there's more ways for viewers to interact with the streamers via donos and loyalty points etc. It has its perks here and there but I personally hope she doesn't do it, twitch was a filter for me watching some great tubers for a while.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
t
Twitch sucks ass though tbh. The interface feels a lot clunkier than jootube for some reason and the app is garbage to watch on. The only good thing about twitch is you get the free monthly sub with a prime account and there's more ways for viewers to interact with the streamers via donos and loyalty points etc. It has its perks here and there but I personally hope she doesn't do it, twitch was a filter for me watching some great tubers for a while.
the rossman app is supposed to be a+ for twitch watchibg

diethylether

bird molecule
fellas it's been like 10 hours since her last activity... I'm concooorning...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Why are all these vtuber video essay people either SEAYamanbas or British? Like, every single fucking one. There's no actual human beings doing these.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I will probably watch this autism either tomorrow or on Monday.
I've been skimming it. The guy's clearly a fan and dismisses all of the usual twitter trash as the trash it is. His character blinks too much. Also looks like you get a mention.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why are all these vtuber video essay people either SEAYamanbas or British? Like, every single fucking one. There's no actual human beings doing these.
Do not worry, if/when Pippa passes away, I will obviously immediately begin working on a magnum opus 10 hour video essay about her entire life, as is ordained by my title of the Pipistorian. I will open a Patreon like Fred Knudsen and milk shekels from everyone for half a decade.

Also looks like you get a mention.

Woah. I think I actually like this guy now, that's a good first impression of him in my books!
:whatastory::Vesper-UNHINGED::smugpipi:

diethylether

bird molecule
either they are proctor alts or pinoys, nobody else would bother writing an essay over women pretending to be 2d

Do not worry, if/when Pippa passes away, I will obviously immediately begin working on a magnum opus 10 hour video essay about her entire life, as is ordained by my title of the Pipistorian. I will open a Patreon like Fred Knudsen and milk shekels from everyone for half a decade.

Woah. I think I actually like this guy now, that's a good first impression for me!
:whatastory::Vesper-UNHINGED::smugpipi:
count me in as an assistant

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

God I hope you're not Canadian.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1699142415356.png

thought i'd post these too from that gameboo tweet

1699142517132.png

Anime Fan

Pippa put a poll on twitter to decide what her first official lego build will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom