"Fetus deletus"Hakos Baelz

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Sven

So as the mystery of the pieces continues is there a chance she skipped a page where she was supposed to build these pieces?

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
It would be very unfortunate if it's missing pieces.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
There's no way she'll ever finish this.
I believe in her to the extent my parasocial brain worms require and believe fully in the possibility that she may one day be possesed by a demon that compulsive completes lego sets

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
It would be very unfortunate if it's missing pieces.
I know Lego includes extra of most little pieces, because they know ruining a set over a button piece is dumb. Does anyone know if this Polish lego brand includes a few spares of the little pieces?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
A Zax should not be part of your relations with women, bro.
Is having "a Zax" so common for you that you feel the need to refer to him as a non-specific entity, like you do with "Pippas"?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Salado

The guys building the actual U-Boats where slave labor :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I know Lego includes extra of most little pieces, because they know ruining a set over a button piece is dumb. Does anyone know if this Polish lego brand includes a few spares of the little pieces?
I haven't built a set in years but don't recall extra pieces, I Just think she's too blind to notice the slight differences in pieces

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Is having "a Zax" so common for you that you feel the need to refer to him as a non-specific entity, like you do with "Pippas"?
I just assumed it was for him as he fantasized of the closet Zax coming to pummel him. I know, I found his fantasy weird too.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I believe in her to the extent my parasocial brain worms require and believe fully in the possibility that she may one day be possesed by a demon that compulsive completes lego sets
If you want her possessed, you could always send Fishman a sonichu necklace to give to her DO NOT DO THIS

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I just assumed it was for him as he fantasized of the closet Zax coming to pummel him. I know, I found his fantasy weird too.
Pictured Reticule meeting Zax in 20 years

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1698896145148.png

to build the u-boat

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa is failing a knowledge check playing with a children's toy...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Is it just me or does anyone else think it would be really fun to have a couple drinks with a meat Pippa and then spend the night building legos while sharing stories and eating pepperoni?
>a couple drinks with a meat Pippa
>a meat Pippa
I've had "A meat Pippa" over and had a few drinks. She puked all over my carpet, then hid it with my laundry and passed out.:vomitdrawer:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Is it just me or does anyone else think it would be really fun to have a couple drinks with a meat Pippa and then spend the night building legos while sharing stories and eating pepperoni?
id top 50 minutes at a bar with meat pippa before i start making all the polite social cues that its time to end.

meat lumi 3 hours
meat tenma probably 8 hours

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I can't believe I'm tempted to pretend to back seat in chat, this is so infuriating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom