Eat em and breed em

I need help
I can't remember the last time i slept for 8 hours

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is why the Germans lost WW2, their primary U-Boat builder was a retarded rabbit woman.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You're the one who said you would unironically purchase all prints of hypothetical "meat Pippa" inappropriate pictures to "protect her dignity", and you think we don't see right through you like fucking glass?
I'd literally do it to protect her dignity so she didn't regret releasing it into the wild later. I'd destroy them without looking even.
This has to be a joke. Who cares about prints when it would be all over the web forever instantly? This has to be a reference to perfect blue where the guys is trying to buy up all the magazines?

kingcaid

This is why the Germans lost WW2, their primary U-Boat builder was a retarded rabbit woman.
Pippa's virtual ancestors are responsible for all my failed silent hunter missions PIPPA HATE.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This has to be a joke. Who cares about prints when it would be all over the web forever instantly? This has to be a reference to perfect blue where the guys is trying to buy up all the magazines?
I'd assume it would be a high value enough item that it would be held as a private auction where you didn't see the final product until you owned it, not some Anisa tier Onlyfans shilling for ten cents a picture.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
not some Anisa tier Onlyfans shilling for ten cents a picture.
Remember when she wanted to sell feet pictures to the one guy in UwU's chat for donations? And the guy fucking named "pippa_feet_tasty" saved the goddamn day because he chose a giftcard instead or whatever?

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I vaguely remember there was an initiative from the Allies to have spies work in their factories and build shit wrong?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
its becauae hitler was a retarded incel who married his cousin

Eat em and breed em

I need help
2 hours to build the bottom, good talk stream tho

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I vaguely remember there was an initiative from the Allies to have spies work in their factories and build shit wrong?
rhat was the jew labor. it ended when the krauts made the jews test fire all the weaponry.

Remember when she wanted to sell feet pictures to the one guy in UwU's chat for donations? And the guy fucking named "pippa_feet_tasty" saved the goddamn day because he chose a giftcard instead or whatever?
Pippa needs a [sarcasm] screen tok

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa building a lego Lumi would be... a very special stream.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Once (if) she works up to the bigger kits, she should do a collab with Sleepy and build Bismarck together.

Last edited:

Salado

lolwatagain

Based on the size of Lego Phase Members she's willing to build, I'm glad it's still possible for her to build a 1/1 scale Tenma.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
YOU MISSED MY DONO

I am mocking if it wasn't obvious

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I got here late is there anything in the first hour that would be worth watching back?

kingcaid

On one hand the donofags crying when shes been doing the SCs at the end of the stream is fagtastic on the other hand her retarded ass reading like 2 of them and then skipping 1 or 2 before reading more is incredibly retarded.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1698894593697.png

Pippa said:
:whatastory:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.