"Until tonight when it was Googled on stream, I thought a fupa was the flabby belly of a cat. I didn’t know it was a human thing. I have now learned and will continue on with my life with this knowledge"Pomu Rainpuff

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks Wasted Life

It's been mentioned they could be recording and just clipping from that but with twitch, it is super easy. There is a built in clip feature and it is very easy to rip that clip into a MP4. Just plop that into your davinci resolve for your intro and outro and boom, free clip.
Still a dick move to clip and post an active stream.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
It's been mentioned they could be recording and just clipping from that but with twitch, it is super easy. There is a built in clip feature and it is very easy to rip that clip into a MP4. Just plop that into your davinci resolve for your intro and outro and boom, free clip.
I feel like its possible to do the same with youtube, since there is that greasemonkey extension that re-enables vods for "non-vod" enabled streams. Would be handy to just enter in a timespan and get the clip off youtube from the active stream

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.png
That's what all big Twitch streamers do it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I feel like its possible to do the same with youtube, since there is that greasemonkey extension that re-enables vods for "non-vod" enabled streams. Would be handy to just enter in a timespan and get the clip off youtube from the active stream
Yes, I just mentioned twitch's clip feature because it is SUPER easy to utilize and doesn't require any brainpower. You just press the "clip" button and suddenly you can easily edit the past 2 minutes of content to make your own clip.

RedRage

I agree, but it also depends, could pull clip only viewers to watch the stream if rec shows it's still live.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
If this doesn't end in planning another collab live, or her convincing Henya to play Class of '09 I will... be sad.

Sven

Last I'd heard can't a stream get struck due to early clips, could have swore I say shit about that happening before but I honestly have no clue anymore. Figuring out Youtube's trash is way past me.

God's Strongest Dragoon

> pretty much a turn 2 riichi
> man, I'm so good
I hate chinese checkers so much

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Henya: Maybe I should teach you
[Boss music satrts]
Henya: :lolwat:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
early bird gets the money I suppose.
Literally. Youtube's algorithm tends to favour the first upload of a given clip/stream, regardless of where it came from, so you can end up with the actual content holder losing out because clippers are eating their lunch. That's the sort of shit that causes problems and tension, usually seen as in poor taste. I guess Henya doesn't really care given she's Twitch only but the Vshojo channel does like to upload clips and shorts of its own.
Twitch is also reducing their restrictions on simulcasting to different platforms, so collabs to cross-promote between previously exclusive Youtube and Twitch streamers is a pretty good idea right now if you're business-minded enough to take advantage.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
If this doesn't end in planning another collab live, or her convincing Henya to play Class of '09 I will... be sad.
dw, they vibe too well to just be like "haha fuck you, won't collab again"

unlike fillian

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Last I'd heard can't a stream get struck due to early clips, could have swore I say shit about that happening before but I honestly have no clue anymore. Figuring out Youtube's trash is way past me.
It was an issue for several chuuba in the past, haven't heard much about it since so maybe youtube resolved it?

E: Temna raided Henya, Froot a coward.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
early bird gets the money I suppose.
Supposedly it can cause problems with the actual stream getting flag'd as infringement of the clips, if the clips are published first. Maybe it's okay for Henya's twitch if she doesn't put her twitch streams on youtube, not sure.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is right, you're either first or you're just a loser.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Sven

These two going full endless bragging gremlin's at each other over constant poverty hands is getting great. Especially with how the last few have only reached the heights of 2k by luck like Tsumo's and Rivers providing extra Han

edit - and Pippa already has her next poverty hand well along the way with it's 2 han
edit 2, electric boogaloo - she broke the poverty hand and is going after a proper half flush now

Jacks Wasted Life

Not only can your own vod get flagged for reused content, but searching for the stream/vod will show the clips first. I doubt youtube fixed it, because they never fix anything, they just break things that work.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom