"Stupid fucking nigger"Kaneko Lumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Salado

The smugger she gets the funnier the inevitable seethe will be.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I'd agree if it was not Henya, but that sort of conversation is where she shines, so it works.
I will say hearing Henya call her kusousagi is 👌

Anime Fan

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I hope Airi taught Henya her finishing move

Pippa the fuckin ripper

IonProxy

Sven

I like how her lessons always seem to skirt the line of being fully informative.

Today's case is well all discards after the Riichi are safe she neglected to mention all previous discards by the Riichi player are also safe since none of them can be the winning tile due to furitan.

JMForte

I just want to say Henya is probably just pretending to not know jong. She's actually doing pretty good.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
When I invent Monopoly house rules on the fly.
when you land on the free parking space as the race car you get half of everyone's current cash (real).

IonProxy

I just want to say Henya is probably just pretending to not know jong. She's actually doing pretty good.
It's the asian buff, they have zenkai boost or something

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I smell some heavy-duty cope.

RedRage

I like how her lessons always seem to skirt the line of being fully informative.

Today's case is well all discards after the Riichi are safe she neglected to mention all previous discards by the Riichi player are also safe since none of them can be the winning tile due to furitan.
Yeah, depends on if she knows that, she seems the type to see her hand at the start and focus it win or loss, so might not have ran into that too often.

I wonder how embarrassed Pippa would be after the fact if she found that out given the quiz and all the bants.

Missed the lobby typing this, fuck me.

IonProxy

The teacher dunked on by the student

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Pippa whitesplaining mahjong to an Asian girl, based

Sven

Yeah, depends on if she knows that, she seems the type to see her hand at the start and focus it win or loss, so might not have ran into that too often.
She's shown some knowledge of defensive Jongging, and dodging a Riichi is pretty much the basics so I do believe she does know and it's probably more the thinking of too many things at once and just leaving things out. She is splitting her attention a couple different ways so I do give some leeway though she is also Pippa so 50/50.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
From /vsj/:
brave_EWpenpyVk1.png

I would never watch Froot so I can't confirm it. That would be really funny though :whatastory:
Edit: I suffered for this.

Last edited:

Salado

From /vsj/:
View attachment 53660
I would never watch Froot so I can't confirm it. That would be really funny though :whatastory:
On the other hand pcg has been particularly not shit (for pcg on Pippa hours standards) tonight.
--------------
Edit: On the other other hand Lia STILL can't raid into Pippa.... :depressedtako:

Last edited:

IonProxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom