[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
BTW @RedRage, in the year you've been gone, Proctor finally enabled gif profile pictures, so you need to reupload your gif pfp for it to work like it did back on KF.

RedRage

BTW @RedRage, in the year you've been gone, Proctor finally enabled gif profile pictures, so you need to reupload your gif pfp for it to work like it did back on KF.
Surprised you remembered, tbh I should probably pick a new one anyway, I've not watched goob in ages.

Sven

What is it called when you call a triplet - Kan, no it's Pon, Kan is 4
What is it called when you call a sequence - Kan, no it's Chii, Kan is 4
What is it called when you call 4 - RIICHI

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Surprised you remembered, tbh I should probably pick a new one anyway, I've not watched goob in ages.
I mean, I remember all the KF oldfags. I'm still curious why you quit for a year and came back randomly.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Has anyone, really?

Short

God Damn the Sun
Pippa if you read this, don't take me seriously, I am never serious

But no this is seriously the worst (non-awkward) collab I've seen so far in my life. As superduper said without the music it feels like a void, and to me this makes it feel like we are watching two actors practice for a stream rather than stream
pippaWut m.pngPeople are reacting to you with ????? because they can't react to it with DISAGREE, speak your truth king!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You're joking right? With the many collabs on Pippa's channel with background music I'd think you were. You see, a streamer can ADJUST the volume to just the right loudness to not be TOO LOUD but not TOO QUIET!
The point I and others were making is that Pippa is too small-brain to do this.

I mean, I remember all the KF oldfags.
Maybe it was the other sister who has the spreadsheet.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's cats suit since I got the cat themed tile skin in the last event :loading:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

RedRage

I mean, I remember all the KF oldfags. I'm still curious why you quit for a year and came back randomly.
TLDR: bunch of RL shit got in the way of me doing much of anything online for while.
Sucks I missed a lot of Pippa's celebrations, would have loved to have been one of the few people able to chat during the 2 year stream when she was messing with sub time chat and cranked it all the way up.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
View attachment 53643People are reacting to you with ????? because they can't react to it with DISAGREE, speak your truth king!
Don't expect her to change it lol, Pippa has somehow scored a second collab with one of her oshis and she's not going to be distracted by petty concerns like stream quality.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Don't expect her to change it lol, Pippa has somehow scored a second collab with one of her oshis and she's not going to be distracted by petty concerns like stream quality.
I'm enjoying it, but I'm starting to wonder how much jong we will actually get :whatastory:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Not just collabing with one of her favs, but bantering with her and teaching her how to play one of her favorite games.

Hey guys remember when getting 1k views was just a temporary thing and she was totally gonna drop back down to 2view?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
henya the boomer

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
TLDR: bunch of RL shit got in the way of me doing much of anything online for while.
Sucks I missed a lot of Pippa's celebrations, would have loved to have been one of the few people able to chat during the 2 year stream when she was messing with sub time chat and cranked it all the way up.
You can make the website next year :^)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hey guys remember when getting 1k views was just a temporary thing and she was totally gonna drop back down to 2view?
It's just a bubble bro.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom