"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

1698802961958.png

Don't exactly disagree with this, kinda sucks when she consistently cold opens the stream and we end up missing stuff if we are on her channel during a collab.

I liked her intros, but they went on too long. Two or three minutes is fine because notifications suck, but if you are a fan you know when the stream is starting.
Yeah, I mean more so like with the Lumi collab, where when she started they were in the middle of a conversation you could hear on Lumi's side.

Jacks Wasted Life

View attachment 53679
Don't exactly disagree with this, kinda sucks when she consistently cold opens the stream and we end up missing stuff if we are on her channel during a collab.
I liked her intros, but they went on too long. Two or three minutes is fine because notifications suck, but if you are a fan you know when the stream is starting.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I actually like how she just starts her stream with no intro

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
why do complicated when simple do work - Pippa

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I remember her saying she does this because she hates having to skip the intro while watching VODs - an excuse that struck me as somewhat autistic which I suppose makes sense.

kingcaid

I'm only going to roll the Prisma characters to lord over Pippa when she makes the mistake of entering my jong rooms.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I remember her saying she does this because she hates having to skip the intro while watching VODs - an excuse that struck me as somewhat autistic which I suppose makes sense.
does she watch HER OWN VODS then ?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I dread to know how much she's spent on this

RedRage

I'd be fine with that if she started the stream when her collab partner did, as apposed to a few mins later. followed with a bunch of troubleshooting cause she didn't prep.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1698803537353.png

so true pippa
I do not endorse it

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Actually, funny fact, but if you keep gambling and doubling your bet size each loss, assuming you have infinite money and they don't cap you, you'll eventually win more than you lose. It's mathematically true, just not very possible in meat space, but it's what a lot of those Youtube gambling gurus preach in their overpriced courses.

Edit: It's called the Martingale System.

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Normally I don't numberfag that much, but some numberfag on /pcg/ (probably taken from /#/) posted something I thought was interesting.
1698802027825278.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Actually, funny fact, but if you keep gambling and doubling your bet size each loss, assuming you have infinite money and they don't cap you, you'll eventually win more than you lose. It's mathematically true, just not very possible in meat space, but it's what a lot of those Youtube gambling gurus preach in their overpriced courses.
I'm not falling for your jewish sorcery

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

it would be peak comedy if one of the randoms ends up hitting her with a nuclear ron and wins but puts pippa's score below henya's

Short

God Damn the Sun

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm not falling for your jewish sorcery
Are the )))you((( really so inept at math and money? No wonder the only true competition is other Jews and squinties.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom