"Read less 4chan 👍🏻"Veibae

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I love being vindicated. I never expected any less of Pippa. :smugpipi:
Saying Pippa is going to stay up until ungodly hours of the night is like saying it's going to be cold in the Antartic.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i cant believe pippa quit stream early because she was tired just to play 8hrs of mhajonhg. i need to take my oshi back to the vtuber store for a refund. i hope they have a return policy. fuck, where is the receipt? is it in my email? no... well i spent a lot of money so i should be able to get something.

shit, they wont take back pippa. but they said i could get hexa at 10% discount. maaaan, hexa is just a pippa 1.5. hey theres the indie bargain bin, 75% off!

wow nyarus in here! dang, she pissed herself, gross. lets see, a tarkov sleepy, a schoolgirl sleepy, a sleepy sleepy, a pianist sleepy, artist sleepy but the package is defaced...oh its part of the design.

sigh, retarded pedophile bait tuber, some cross eyed jap with a fat ass. not much to choose from. why is there an effeminate rooster and a canadian godzilla in here?

fuck guess i have to keep pippa around until something better comes along. Ah ha! its Himemiya ri-hee hee hee hee hee hee

RedRage

You see the VT spergout over Pippa sitting up all night jonging?

famous artist pipkun

RedRage

really? post screens
Best you're getting is links cause I have to go, but basically all three threads are filled with. People who seem to have valid criticisms with Pippa's content as of late. Cuckposters falseflagging as the people with complaints. and thread tards treating them both the same.
https://boards.4channel.org/vt/thread/61506279 This ones live.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Does your IRC chatroom have Kirsche and Proctor's brown woman teaming up to cuck him into the fourth dimension by agreeing on the desk ketchup and converting to lesbianism right in front of his eyes, then immediately after invoking his mother complex to give him even more mental damage? No? Then it is inferior.
(I didn't make that up, this actually happened last night.)
View attachment 53237View attachment 53236
View attachment 53238
View attachment 53232View attachment 53239View attachment 53241
View attachment 53235View attachment 53234
A bunch of women bullying him is fitting for a man autistic enough to start a vtuber forum in current year

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Best you're getting is links cause I have to go, but basically all three threads are filled with. People who seem to have valid criticisms with Pippa's content as of late. Cuckposters falseflagging as the people with complaints. and thread tards treating them both the same.
https://boards.4channel.org/vt/thread/61506279 This ones live.
1.png
2.png

4.png
5.png
3.png
Thanks for that, I'm away from my PC atm and couldn't get it. I don't exactly disagree with the more levelheaded complaints regarding how its affecting streams and how her streams have been in general recently, but the main thing I love from this thread is the clipper thats going through old Pippa stuff now and posting them.
I'm a particular fan of the twitter PFP rrat

Last edited:

RedRage

Thanks for that, I'm away from my PC atm and couldn't get it. I don't exactly disagree with the more levelheaded complaints regarding how its affecting streams and how her streams have been in general recently, but the main thing I love from this thread is the clipper thats going through old Pippa stuff now and posting them.

Edit: watching the clips now on my walk... It really is like a different person huh? I think the biggest one to me is the old drinking stream clip where she and Tenma got into it about the whole octopus thing, as soon as she left the call Pippa called herself out on it and knew she shouldn't have gotten that upset over it, kinda wish we had some of that self-reflective Pippa back now.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I get some of the complaints. Lately it seems like she isn't enjoying streaming as much compared to when I started watching her. I know everyone here says it's based when she shits on chat, but watching her get actually angry all the time brings the vibes down for me.

RedRage

but watching her get actually angry all the time brings the vibes down for me.
Yeah, her getting one guyed sucks the fun out of the stream, I'm not a fan of the lazy react shit she's been doing, mostly cause I miss the streams where she actually researched the topic and basically gave a presentation, But her sperging out over the "You just know" and WGFD (Both jokes she herself has and probably will make again.) was a moment that had me thinking "Are you really gonna spend ten minutes on this? You beat the same joke into the ground over and over."

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Yeah, her getting one guyed sucks the fun out of the stream, I'm not a fan of the lazy react shit she's been doing, mostly cause I miss the streams where she actually researched the topic and basically gave a presentation, But her sperging out over the "You just know" and WGFD (Both jokes she herself has and probably will make again.) was a moment that had me thinking "Are you really gonna spend ten minutes on this? You beat the same joke into the ground over and over."
Chat reflects the streamer :smugpipi:

RedRage

Chat reflects the streamer :smugpipi:
Lol fair enough. Considering she showed a screencap off of /pcg/ during the Tulpla stream I do hope that if she takes in anything from the thread its the clips that anon was posting.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damn I didn't think some would be so upset with last night, but honestly I get it to a degree. Pippa mentioning she's exhausted and then stays up playing with her friends all night instead of taking care of herself and sleeping does seem a bit foolish. I'm mixed on the calling out chat, because while I think it should've happened sooner like others have said Pippa does the coomer jokes too. I mean just look at all the piss jokes we've seen recently. She's been trying to improve herself in some ways but is getting more irritable lately and not helping herself in others (like her total lack of care for sleeping). She's an adult at the end of the day and it's her decisions to make, I'm just some retard on an autistic forum.

famous artist pipkun

she didnt even read the missed superchats like she promised!

diethylether

bird molecule
alright time for my autistic and parasocial 2 cents
- Pippa rather playing jong with people from the discord instead of her viewers is a nobrainer in my eyes, it doesn't even matter if anything involving uwu is true. Yeah she could be playing jong with viewers, who at best post in her chat, which she has to read while playing jong herself and filtering it for people who might or might not be in her current game. But she could also play it with her new friends, talk to them in real time and have conversations about things other than jong itself. Literally just socializing with friends instead of "doing her job".
- Her cutting yesterdays stream short saying she's tired and then playing jong for hours is retarded, but then again, she collabed with Tenma and had a movie watchalong as well, it's not like she ONLY streamed an hour. Imo that's fine.
- Her being irritated a lot I'd easily pin on her shit diet, fucked up sleep schedule and long streams. She's probably burned out or on the way there, nobody to blame other than herself.
- People who are worried about her relationship to chat changing are correct in my eyes, but again, it's only natural. She went from a literal who to 1-2k ccv, which accelerates chat to a degree that you simply can't bond with it the same way as before. It's just too much information. Seeing some of her old clips from before I even knew she existed also tells me that chat used to be the only validation she received at all. She thinks she's a fucked up, worthless mess and attracted viewers who were the same. Now that her chat is filled with mongoloids and she can't bond with it the same as before, she has to find a different source of validation, which is likely the friends she made in the past months. It sucks and I understand why long time viewers are upset over this, it does probably feel like being used and discarded. But I don't know how you could avoid this.
- I think it's sad that she only streams at this point. There's almost no interaction with her community outside of it. No member streams, no karaoke, no events. All she does is stream and that's it (except for maybe twitter but that hardly counts). BUT She said she's fine with her career so far and is focussing on herself in real life. I think this is good and desperately necessary if she ever wants to have a future outside of streaming, which will inevitably come to an end at some point. She has no education, she lives like shit and has 0 job prospects. Once her streaming career ends, she'll go back to being a neet and/or just kill herself. She HAS to do something for her future. The question is, is she actually doing something or is she just playing jong in her off time and doing absolute jackshit otherwise? Time will tell, her visiting the doctor and the dentist are steps in the right direction.

ok autist study over, I'm ready for the
>tl;dr
and med reacts

e. oh and her viewers enabling her retarded behaviour is definitely the worst part. Everytime she feels bad about soemthing she's doing (sometimes rightfully so), chat coddles her and tells her she's doing great. So she feels justified in making shit decisions

Last edited:

Amoeba

awawawawawa
1698601241174.png

Number news: Pippa's incest game playthrough is about to overtake Hogwarts Legacy in views and become her most watched VOD :pippasadl:
Please ignore the spic language

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

RedRage

Please ignore the spic language
No. But also I feel like as that vod gets more and more views, she's gonna notice another shift in her chat from the generic mouth breathers she has now to the tumblr types that game attracts. Whether thats for better or worse is up to her I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom