[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
I got the whiplash from hearing jong to her saying it would be offstream (which is way better, for the record). I was about to write up a 100,000 word essay.
pippaWut m.pngJONG! streams are good tho!!!
Not to simp for streamers, but a lot of their “work” is off stream. She likely does work a 40h week or close to it.
lol, sure buddy

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Not to simp for streamers, but a lot of their “work” is off stream. She likely does work a 40h week or close to it.
buy game
start stream
download game
install game
troubleshoot game
play game for 2 hours
thanks for coming!
end stream

this aint hololive with their songs merch and 3d concerts

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I've met a couple former CIA guys and they're all kind of dumb, just rather confident and capable of throwing their weight around to pressure people into doing things they want.
The jew knows former glowies?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
You really think so? I'm sure it took her hours to come up with and setup this stream. And don't get me started on the react streams.
Setting up OBS takes like 20-30 minutes tops if you know what you are doing. Which may in fact just prove your point.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Well shit nigga, now I have a free night to do something else. Thanks Pippa!

famous artist pipkun

lumi? lumi is a boss. i love lumis all day streams. will be sad ifnshe got a real job

Stunned But Dumb

I was hoping for an Iori raid... but still going over to her, no hate for Mavia

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hope she has a great weekend, deserves some good rest

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The jew knows former glowies?

There's tons of them out there in the work force after their stint with the CIA. If you work in any field that's skilled you'll run into them at some point as people still hold their former position with some regard so they get hired into positions they really shouldn't be in within a lot of industries. For example, Janke being around Matthew Prince.

They're almost always a waste of space and time.

famous artist pipkun

Stunned But Dumb

famous artist pipkun

Stop taking pipkun bait.
you should think of me as a vaccine, i innoculate you all from bad or even anti postings. one day there will be a real happening and you will not mind because you will write it off as a "this is worse than pipkun bait" moment.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Write up a draft anyway, you're bound to need it for a late-night jong stream sooner or later.
To be serious for a minute, I already said this yesterday:
There's nothing for me to write an essay about that I didn't already cover the first time and she's already made considerable progress since it was written so anything new would just be reiterating the same few points over and over.
I really don't know what I'd write about. I don't have inspiration and I don't feel a need to write anything. If she were to start noticeably backsliding in ways worse than what she said yesterday with her raid autism (and the "if I were mentally stable would you all still watch me?" comment), I might find that incentive enough to write something new, but she's otherwise making steady progress with the shit like her physical health (doctors & dentists appointments, etc) which has been reflected in the stream content (like the fucking amount and length of streams she's done due to having more energy). If anything, the only criticism I really have is she should probably pull back the brakes on the amount of streams she's been doing before she burns herself out, but it sounds like she's already on a similar train of thought judging by what she said a few minutes ago at the end of today's stream. This month has overall been a really good one, especially considering how she laid down the law on chat and set boundaries firmly & clearly with janitorial enforcement having followed as well - a far cry from when I wrote my big effortpost back in May, when she constantly went on the depression cope spiral sessions every single stream. She still obviously says and does a whole bunch of really stupid shit but hey, improvement is one step at a time.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

I really don't know what I'd write about. I don't have inspiration and I don't feel a need to write anything. If she were to start noticeably backsliding in ways worse than what she said yesterday with her raid autism (and the "if I were mentally stable would you all still watch me?" comment), I might find that incentive enough to write something new, but she's otherwise making steady progress with the shit like her physical health (doctors & dentists appointments, etc) which has been reflected in the stream content (like the fucking amount and length of streams she's done due to having more energy). If anything, the only criticism I really have is she should probably pull back the brakes on the amount of streams she's been doing before she burns herself out, but it sounds like she's already on a similar train of thought judging by what she said a few minutes ago at the end of today's stream. This month has overall been a really good one, especially considering how she laid down the law on chat and set boundaries firmly & clearly with janitorial enforcement having followed as well - a far cry from when I wrote my big effortpost back in May, when she constantly went on the depression cope spiral sessions every single stream. She still obviously says and does a whole bunch of really stupid shit but hey, improvement is one step at a time.
WhatsApp Image 2023-10-25 at 8.20.21 PM.jpeg
but I agree

famous artist pipkun

looks like you got the preface finished

famous artist pipkun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom