"We need to dick deeper"Onolumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
its like the south park episode on 9/11 conspiracies. our government is terrible at nationali security and has to forge false flags to make it seem like they accomplish something
I've met a couple former CIA guys and they're all kind of dumb, just rather confident and capable of throwing their weight around to pressure people into doing things they want.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I mean it's not wrong...

Things have always sucked, but that doesn't mean they always suck the same amount at all times. Sometimes, things get better. Other times, things suck even more than even in recent times.

Things really suck right now.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If a president is assassinated again it would just kick off another civil war because we're already on the brink, she wouldn't go to prison bro.
:SelenHAHAhere::smugselen:
Content would be generated then.
For Tim Pool.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
If a president is assassinated again it would just kick off another civil war because we're already on the brink, she wouldn't go to prison bro.
:SelenHAHAhere::smugselen:
So Pippa would become the new president? Very nice old wild west rules.

Stunned But Dumb

If Pippa somehow causes a civil war in some way, I am ok with her hiding in my attic like Anne Frank allegedly did. Also, I wouldn't be shocked if she got groomed by a CIA agent by entering a white van with free candy written on the side

DogBone

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If Pippa somehow causes a civil war in some way, I am ok with her hiding in my attic like Anne Frank allegedly did. Also, I wouldn't be shocked if she got groomed by a CIA agent by entering a white van with free candy written on the side
"Hey, kid, we got candy and Pokémon cards."

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Things have always sucked, but that doesn't mean they always suck the same amount at all times. Sometimes, things get better. Other times, things suck even more than even in recent times.

Things really suck right now.
Things may be really bad right now, but they can always get worse :depressedtako:

Stunned But Dumb

Things may be really bad right now, but they can always get worse :depressedtako:
1698544221505.jpeg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This "gunshot noises" thing's gonna go on for much longer than it should, isn't it

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
INSHALLAH.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa talking about ending a stream early? Who is this skinwalker and what did it do to Pippa?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah, she's gonna cut stream early just to do random shit on her phone all night. :smugpipi:

Sven

But streamer, how could 2 days with minimal sleep end up with a shorter stream I don't understand

Stunned But Dumb

She wasn't going to get much juice out of this fruit (and keep her channel) anyway, so I'm ok with her stopping early after a long ass day of streaming.

Topo Chico

Pippa talking about ending a stream early? Who is this skinwalker and what did it do to Pippa?
She’s reading the essays every night before she fails to go to sleep. :eyehearts:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Yeah, she's gonna cut stream early just to do random shit on her phone all night. :smugpipi:
>5:30 AM
>Pippa is still up retweeting schizo posts
:pippasadl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom