"ねねがちゅーして吸い取ってやるね 'I'm going to suck you off with a little nappy-sucking'"Momosuzu Nene

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>plays game about political event
>in 2023
>people start sending politicial superchats
>surprisedpikachu.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>pippa asks a question
>get your superchat deleted for answering it
:whatastory:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I enjoyed playing jfk in black ops zombies

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
...and the CIA lived happily ever after, The End.

famous artist pipkun

back and to the left
back and to the left

...and the CIA lived happily ever after, The End.
nah, they got moled by russia and were losing agents everywhere in the cold war. 2020 china was erasing agents like crazy too.

e:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>plays game about political event
>in 2023
>people start sending politicial superchats
>surprisedpikachu.png
I wish people could have a sense of humour about political shit rather than immediately sperging though.

JMForte

Oswald was a communist agent by the communist CIA.

DogBone

true. high scores are a dead giveaway
Look at that guy in Maine. The guy is going to Hell and deserves the worst fate possible, but he's at the top of the leaderboard. Look, all I'm saying is you don't see scholars getting killstreaks when they do a driveby with their Hi-Points.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I wish people could have a sense of humour about political shit rather than immediately sperging though.
Hearing the "when was it ever good" shit does get old though. Reeks of "we live in a white supremacist patriarchy".

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
How is Pippa getting this completely backwards after she just watched the video.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Pippa never watched the real life video, because she'd know it was from behind.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Eureka

Very clever Pippa, failing miserably as a way to remove suspicion off yourself, very clever!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
nah, they got moled by russia and were losing agents everywhere in the cold war. 2020 china was erasing agents like crazy too.

The CIA was rolled up in Italy in 2003 because they're retarded with metadata, amusingly enough the US government tried to defend spying on its citizens by claiming it was just metadata bro, it doesn't mean anything.

Edit: Oh, and they were busted with the tools they gave to the Italians themselves to help fight terror.

famous artist pipkun

Look at that guy in Maine. The guy is going to Hell and deserves the worst fate possible, but he's at the top of the leaderboard. Look, all I'm saying is you don't see scholars getting killstreaks when they do a driveby with their Hi-Points.
depends. they hit a lot of targets spraying but medical science saves the victims. if this was the 90s, theyd have high scores

Saturnus

haha it's unou
"CIA did it" this "Commies did it" that. Has anyone ever realistically considered that JFK shot himself in the head?

famous artist pipkun

The CIA was rolled up in Italy in 2003 because they're retarded with metadata, amusingly enough the US government tried to defend spying on its citizens by claiming it was just metadata bro, it doesn't mean anything.

its like the south park episode on 9/11 conspiracies. our government is terrible at nationali security and has to forge false flags to make it seem like they accomplish something

"CIA did it" this "Commies did it" that. Has anyone ever realistically considered that JFK himself in the head?
he could have a young nancy pelosi or a marilyn monroe but got stuck with the ball and chain known as jackie o

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"CIA did it" this "Commies did it" that. Has anyone ever realistically considered that JFK shot himself in the head?
He ordered the assassination on himself so he could become a martyr against the commies, Jews and CIA? That's big brain, actually!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
He ordered the assassination on himself so he could become a martyr against the commies, Jews and CIA? That's big brain, actually!
well, was a big brain before that happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom