"Shut up, nigger nico ni"Yuni Luna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Pippa's pizza take was insane to watch. Almost as bad as the poptart gun one. Are American pizzas this bad ? Does she not realize most men can eat regular size pizzas easily ? Does she not realize she's the weird one eating <1000 calories every day ?

I'm starting to think taking advice from a terminally online, malnutrition-suffering, anti-social neglect victim might not be such a good idea, bros ....
In fairness, some pizzas can go up to ~1800 calories, so the thought of having one for a single meal does seem far fetched provided it's not your only meal.
As for the other smaller ones with 600-800 calories, that's just her being delusional. The woman would eat a single chip and be done for the day.

DogBone

Pippa's pizza take was insane to watch. Almost as bad as the poptart gun one. Are American pizzas this bad ? Does she not realize most men can eat regular size pizzas easily ? Does she not realize she's the weird one eating <1000 calories every day ?

I'm starting to think taking advice from a terminally online, malnutrition-suffering, anti-social neglect victim might not be such a good idea, bros ....
Like with all things, I assume someone Pippa hated loved pizza and ate it all the time, so Pippa just hates pizza because she associates it with that person.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Like with all things, I assume someone Pippa hated loved pizza and ate it all the time, so Pippa just hates pizza because she associates it with that person.
I'm pretty sure at one point Pippa ate pizza all the time because her parents were too lazy to give her a balanced diet, so Pippa grew to hate pizza.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

The pizza take wasn't so bad if she's talking about a 10" pizza; I also think you're a fatass if you eat the whole thing in one meal like the MC of the game. However, I am loving the copium responses trying to psychologize this take as if odd childhood circumstances as an origin story are the only reason someone could arrive at this conclusion.
:NOWWELAUGH:

Topo Chico

The pizza take wasn't so bad if she's talking about a 10" pizza; I also think you're a fatass if you eat the whole thing in one meal like the MC of the game. However, I am loving the copium responses trying to psychologize this take as if odd childhood circumstances as an origin story are the only reason someone could arrive at this conclusion.
:NOWWELAUGH:
🚨Euro spotted🚨
10 inch is our small. 14 inch is the average size for a large which is easily crushed by the American male.
1698502248710.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Hm

Did Pippa call someone fat

IonProxy

Awoogers

Awoogers

IonProxy

lvl8

Topo Chico

Just ate an entire red baron pizza in Pippa’s honor.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Looks like jong is already spreading to the vshojo general on /vt/.
brave_xwc353losQ.png

formerly pipkin (Parody)

diethylether

bird molecule

Anime Fan

Tenma changed the time on her waiting room to 2 PM ET.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Okay, spoonfeed me on Ghost Politics. I've never watched him and I'm only slightly aware of who he is. Is he just some conservative boomer radio host people like to meme about?
You're in luck, Ghost just shilled a 4-part documentary!

lvl8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom