"Anime has had a far more severe impact on western society, like the femboy to masculine ratio is tilted, Japan won the war, you can't convince me otherwise"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Short

God Damn the Sun
Archive:
WHO IS CARSON AND WHY AM I AT HIS HOUSE

Rumble is being a piece of shit today so here is a Gofile link
2023-10-28 1r.png
fgv234234f.png
:pikacringe:

Last edited:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wait so did pippa dox randy numbers or her own phone number publicly

The reactions make me think either that or she cocked her revolver on stream or some shit

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Wait so did pippa dox randy numbers or her own phone number publicly

The reactions make me think either that or she cocked her revolver on stream or some shit

Short summary: there were real numbers (area code and all) in the game for some unknown reason, Pippa tried them, and one had a real person answer. The assumption is that the numbers are from random people and not related to the game itself, meaning the devs just... pulled some numbers out of the air.

Someone may have her phone number? Maybe? Who knows. Lots of unknown. Pippa just privated the stream to blur/mute certain parts as she finds it in poor taste to leave up something that might encourage others to try those numbers.

Short

God Damn the Sun
It's funnier to pretend all of these are actually him, so we'll go with that.
pippaWut m.png
I would laugh so hard if Archivefag started using a tripcode because of this.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She doesn't seem to be sleeping yet

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Stunned But Dumb

The game looked boring so I didn't watch, but I see she has once again entangled herself into some ridiculous goofball crap. How is she like this? How is every second stream of hers the A Plot to a late 2000s/early10s sitcom and every other stream is the B plot to a 90s sitcom? I just can't comprehend this woman

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Eat em and breed em

I need help

diethylether

bird molecule

private? I guess it's the vod?

I'll admit it.
My feelings were legit a little hurt being called a fat fuck by my oshi.
I"m barely overweight and have continously made attempts to establish a healthy lifestyle but constantly struggle and fail.
I don't even eat pizza that often but eat comparable calorie meals on most weekends. I know I"m getting fat Pippa why must you hurt me this way. :pippasadl:
I haven't seen the vod yet but I wouldn't advise feeling too offended being called a fat fuck by a woman who is the extreme opposite of obese by barely managing not to starve, especially if you're just a little overweight. My BMI is like 26 and I'm constantly annoyed because I'd prefer to be around 22, it's a shit struggle but I finally started counting calories using an app. It's a slow process losing weight this way but it's less annoying than working out. I also feel more motivated to resist feelings of hunger when I know I'm close to hitting the max of my daily intake goal instead of just vaguely thinking "I shouldn't eat right now". Also makes enjoying a sweet snack more enjoyable because you know you can eat one without compromising your diet (if you were counting truthfully).

Now if you're a 400 pound landwhale, you have every reason to feel bad

Eat em and breed em

I need help
The edited vod is back up now and she seems to have finally slept after 6am for her

E. Seems She's still up around 8. Guess this will be a repeat of yesterday

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Short summary: there were real numbers (area code and all) in the game for some unknown reason
poo_in_it.jpg
For the last time, DO NOT REDEEM, SIR.
1668548751917749.jpg

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Pippa's pizza take was insane to watch. Almost as bad as the poptart gun one. Are American pizzas this bad ? Does she not realize most men can eat regular size pizzas easily ? Does she not realize she's the weird one eating <1000 calories every day ?

I'm starting to think taking advice from a terminally online, malnutrition-suffering, anti-social neglect victim might not be such a good idea, bros ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom