"Oh perfect English! Sankyu I'm perfect English! I talk... it!!"Tokoyami Towa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
This has to count as a lesser form of torture

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You know for some reason i thought Omegaverse was one of those Asian fujoshit gacha games where you whale for pretty boys who take your self insert OC on dates

Tubedude

Go to comick dot app go to their search tab, tick genre: romance, manhwa shoujo and sort by most views.
View attachment 53017
Fair warning: they’re poopy. Untick romance and shoujo to see most popular male manhwa (much better but also suffers repeating tropes)
A fair amount of the popular ones are on/from webtoon (where Remarried Empress officially is) too, so that's another place to check if you want to dumpster dive the genre.

Topo Chico

A fair amount of the popular ones are on/from webtoon (where Remarried Empress officially is) too, so that's another place to check if you want to dumpster dive the genre.
Ya Comick is just an aggregator of shit.

Stunned But Dumb

"Americans can't write webcomics" Man, I haven't read any webcomics nowadays and don't read webtoons, but the classic writers back in the day used to put out bangers. Watch me go look some of them up and find out they were all canadian or european now or something...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's a fun and gams until the author dies and it's still nowhere near done :pippasadl:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Kino stream
Also Warhammer and 40k are not targeted toward women, so they won't ever understand. If your a woman that is into 40k or warhammer then there is something mental wrong with you. just like if you're a man who likes to collect build a bare or Dress up dolls(the kind that every grandma has or in every boring horror film).
Games Workshop has an entire market of untapped potential if they actually fleshed out stuff like the Sisters of Battle and Sisters of Silence. But alas they take an eternity to get the ball rolling on anything.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I absolutely can't stand never ending anime. Only one I give a pass to is Gintama. And Dragon Ball. The original.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Tubedude

Ya Comick is just an aggregator of shit.
Ah, seems like a better aggregator for them since they actually have multiple sources for some chapters, instead of just grabbing the first speed machine TL release like a lot of aggregators do.

God's Strongest Dragoon

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I read chinkshit webnovels so I can't really talk, but what the fuck are wrong with the koreans?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Games Workshop has an entire market of untapped potential if they actually fleshed out stuff like the Sisters of Battle and Sisters of Silence. But alas they take an eternity to get the ball rolling on anything.
I will laugh if they do a brand suicide by thinking twitter retards who wish for female space marines just to shit on le chuds are a viable target audience and actually do it

But otherwise it would be dope if the guard got more female sculpts besides a useless comissar and a shitty sergeant that does not even have a datasheet, Urusla creed is literally just Creed with a vagina

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Dragoon

>waterpolo is cringe
You've clearly never seen a bunch of men attempt to drown each other

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is a horse girl and doesn't know what Polo is?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Why can't they just read manga like people with non-shit taste?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa: "The blond guy is Welsh. It's horrible. Why would they do this?"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom