"You want your balls glowing?"Moona Hoshinova

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

As someone who's from the World Wide Web's infancy and has seen so much disgusting shit...

...got a link?
Proctor would likely ban me and I would fully support that ban.

Stunned But Dumb

Lumi likes vanilla romance, so based and I mean that sincerely

Salado

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Proctor would likely ban me and I would fully support that ban.

Just give me a name or number. I've evolved to the point that such shit is just interesting to me, not arousing.

I've been on the Internet for too long...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>no schitzo neet husbands in manga
But in RL they're just pilling up :pippasadl:

diethylether

bird molecule
this conversation reminds me how women have the same degenerate fetishes as men, but they don't want to see anything explicit. it just has to be romance and implied intimacy.
kinda like the dichotomy of guys sending dick pics because they think women would like it, while they'd rather have interaction that stirs their emotions

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm glad that I have no idea what the numbers mean and I don't feel like learning

Tubedude

I've read zero, so if I read one I want the full package of all the tropes, maybe the one she was talking about with the "trash-ka" character? I don't know.
Trash-ta probably. From Remarried Empress. Decent one and has plenty of the tropes the genre has done reasonably okay. Unsure if it was one that cemented the tropes or not, but is particularly popular.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just give me a name or number. I've evolved to the point that such shit is just interesting to me, not arousing.

There's like 1000 things it could be. Just search magical girl and guro on sadpanda.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
"No, I'm in heat"
classic opening.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Looking it up would cause me psychic damage. Just look up "magical girl guro" and it will likely be on the first page. You will know it when you see it by just the cover art.
Hint: It involves clownpiece

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The manga Pippa is talking about is "The Apothecary Is Gonna Make This Ragged Elf Happy" it's actually a web series, one to two page per chapter. No smut.
However the prequel telling what happened to the elf prior to the main story is smut.
its such a good read i recommend everyone to read it

well reading the prequel is by your own discretion though

Salado

Topo Chico

I've read zero, so if I read one I want the full package of all the tropes, maybe the one she was talking about with the "trash-ka" character? I don't know.
Go to comick dot app go to their search tab, tick genre: romance, manhwa shoujo and sort by most views.
1698440905705.png
Fair warning: they’re poopy. Untick romance and shoujo to see most popular male manhwa (much better but also suffers repeating tropes)

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Looking it up would cause me psychic damage. Just look up "magical girl guro" and it will likely be on the first page. You will know it when you see it by just the cover art.
Hint: It involves clownpiece

It's Touhou?!

That... kinda upsets me. Was thinking it was OC magical girls. Now I don't want to see it.

Stunned But Dumb

From Wikipedia

Omegaverse, also known as A/B/O (an abbreviation for "alpha/beta/omega"), is a subgenre of speculative erotic fiction, and originally a subgenre of erotic slash fan fiction. Its premise is that a dominance hierarchy exists in humans, which are divided into dominant "alphas", neutral "betas", and submissive "omegas".[1] This hierarchy determines how people interact with one another in romantic, erotic and sexual contexts.[2]

Bro, wtf... I was just confused because this is the second time I've heard of omegaverse in the past two days

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

diethylether

bird molecule
It's Touhou?!

That... kinda upsets me. Was thinking it was OC magical girls. Now I don't want to see it.
touhou abuse HATE
protected class

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom