"I'm gonna treat you like my homework; I'm gonna throw you over my desk and do you all night long"Aia Amare

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Bro you forgot PANKO MANKO.
Alright that's it
Fun fact, I had no idea what manko meant when Airi said she got banned for saying it, then I looked it up and yep that's a /vt/ word.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Come to think of it, for being associated with le big bad doxxxxxing forum, we have considerably less Zaxposting.
Because our resident Yuni Luna is great friends with Zax. We must not speak ill of him. :smugpipi:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
There are very simple solutions to the ISP problem. Move to a non-shit place. I live in a 3rd world shithole and I still have Fiber Optic.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
My city's fiber backbone literally goes through my backyard. Sucks to suck, Pippa.
:smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
There are very simple solutions to the ISP problem. Move to a non-shit place.
Or just learn how to wrangle them. It's easy once you learn who to talk to and what the secret words are.

And Starlink isn't for streaming, it would not work for that.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
There are very simple solutions to the ISP problem. Move to a non-shit place.
This is America buddy, ISPs are shit everywhere. Plus Pippa isn't gonna move to a city.

Sven

NO PIPPANTS, NO PIPPANTIES!
CAT SEX!
I LOVE LIA!
PEGGING!
JEWS!
OK I'm done.
I miss the I HATE PIPPA poster personally, it was as lame as all the others but it amused me at least a little bit.

Oh and ISP hate, been through so many of them and they are all shit.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I miss the I HATE PIPPA poster personally, it was as lame as all the others but it amused me at least a little bit.
I'll admit like Pippa said once before the peepa posts are cute.
1680068530050031.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm loving Ragekin, but youtube 100% makes money and the numbers from a decade ago showed they easily made profit and were giving away more money to people like TYT than their annual loss was.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Kick would've had a better chance if they didn't have degenerate asshole streamers promoting it from the beginning. All I ever heard about Kick was how you could stream gambling, cam whores, and the Superbowl with nooo problem.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She might actually Minecraft up a Walmart for real tonight, at this rate.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Calling it, No stream tomorrow because "throat hurt".

Mehk

so question for all the ragekin enjoyers, does she ever rage so hard that she starts to cry? Or is she one of the rager's who breaks shit?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

I'm loving Ragekin, but youtube 100% makes money and the numbers from a decade ago showed they easily made profit and were giving away more money to people like TYT than their annual loss was.
I suspect YouTube is established as well as Hollywood at this point, which is to say they figured out how to do shekel math.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I suspect YouTube is established as well as Hollywood at this point, which is to say they figured out how to do shekel math.
Had to find my post on it in the homelands but:

I need to sperg a little on the idea of "Youtube losing money", because that's a psyop at this point. The records showing that Youtube loses money are a decade old now and they were saying Youtube was losing something like 174 million a year:
1665078867564.png

But at the same time a bit later Youtube is handing out 25 million to TYT alone and in total 300 million. The loss, if any is purely artificial:
1665078787243.png

Now, consider that Youtube continues to grow and has made almost 29 billion in revenue in 2021, and there's no way that they're operating at any kind of real loss, and it's impossible to find anything from recent years that point that the branch is operating at a loss, with most sources claiming it's profitable or at the very worst break even currently despite them burning hundreds of millions to feed cockroaches like TYT:
1665079044279.png

Basically what I'm getting at is the whole "Youtube runs at a loss" thing is a psy-op engineered to make you support globohomo more. They're not operating at a loss, they're not some victim, they're assholes who know how to tug on your heartstrings and make you believe it's oh so hard to compete with them while they rake in billions.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa is certainly in a mood tonight...

Planetary Bombardment

"Mark Zuckerberg wants you to have no legs!"

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
So this stream its just Pippa talking about plataforms and screaming her soul out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom