"What's a Tenga?"Luca Kaneshiro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is America buddy, ISPs are shit everywhere. Plus Pippa isn't gonna move to a city.
I wonder if the issue is similar to what Elira had to deal with. The cables for her area went through basically a swampland, and the copper basically fell apart in the techs hands when he inspected them. They were also mind mindbogglingly old. The backbone to Pippa's area is probably in the same state of disrepair.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I wonder if the issue is similar to what Elira had to deal with. The cables for her area went through basically a swampland, and the copper basically fell apart in the techs hands when he inspected them. They were also mind mindbogglingly old. The backbone to Pippa's area is probably in the same state of disrepair.
One place I lived in a tech came out and snipped one of the cable to recrimp it and water started pouring out of the game as apparently it had a perforation somewhere along the roof and would fill with water any time it rained that caused it to slowly rot away the core.

lvl8

I had to mute Pippa to listen to Shiina cry :faunacry: now Pippa is on an animal came, is she really done or did she go to kick. twitch?

What's with Shiina?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
One place I lived in a tech came out and snipped one of the cable to recrimp it and water started pouring out of the game as apparently it had a perforation somewhere along the roof and would fill with water any time it rained that caused it to slowly rot away the core.
Once upon a time and two states ago I had internet that would become worse than dial-up when it rained. I kept calling and calling and was very apologetic and played ignorant and spun a yarn about needing the bandwidth for work and hinted that I'd been climbing the pole to look for problems and they finally sent a real tech out and diagnosed the issue as
some dumb fucking squirrel had chewed into a signal repeater upstream.
I know Pippa's a rodent but she should channel her inner monkey and climb the pole to get the big boss out there.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Once upon a time and two states ago I had internet that would become worse than dial-up when it rained. I kept calling and calling and was very apologetic and played ignorant and spun a yarn about needing the bandwidth for work and hinted that I'd been climbing the pole to look for problems and they finally sent a real tech out and diagnosed the issue as
some dumb fucking squirrel had chewed into a signal repeater upstream.
I know Pippa's a rodent but she should channel her inner monkey and climb the pole to get the big boss out there.

Nothing near these but once lived in a house where the internet would randomly cut out... just at random. Sometimes for hours, sometimes for seconds. No rhyme or reason to it that we could tell.
Almost a dozen calls, half a dozen hardware changes, and three tech visits later, we got a tech who went up the pole and discovered the wire was loose and when it got windy the line would blow around and we would lose internet.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Nothing near these but once lived in a house where the internet would randomly cut out... just at random. Sometimes for hours, sometimes for seconds. No rhyme or reason to it that we could tell.
Almost a dozen calls, half a dozen hardware changes, and three tech visits later, we got a tech who went up the pole and discovered the wire was loose and when it got windy the line would blow around and we would lose internet.
I expected it to be corroded connections where it connects to the house. Had that happen in one place actually where it would randomly get super slow to the point of being unable to play games at all. Completely forgot about the first time it happened in a completely different town until you brought up that, it's amazing I haven't had issues since then as it seems like I had a string of bad luck.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It could also be the demons haunting her home. Don't scoff at the demonic energy, especially after that failed Ouji board attempt.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Now that pippa's stream is a couple of hours old and clips are starting to pop up, I gotta admit I find what she said pretty demoralizing.
It's not the first time I hear similar points of view, and I was there during the whole vermintide thing on the homeland. Null painted a pretty bleak picture and Pippa reminded me of that.
:depressedtako:

EDIT: Also

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Waiting room is up, but already an hour delayed.

Tomorrow's waiting room is also up and I'm guessing the joke will be leftarded Pippa:
1680300077440.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
ARK servers are shutting down in August to make way for a remaster of the game in Unreal Engine 5 releasing in the same month

So if Pippa wants to play ARK, that’s probably an important timeline to follow if she wants to somehow wrangle other VTubers into it, or she can ride the hype off the remake as it predictably becomes the new meta, and she goes on another rant about how nobody wanted to play with her before

Either way, please look forward to it

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Tomorrow's waiting room is also up and I'm guessing the joke will be leftarded Pippa:
I've seen guesses for leftarded, GFE, and ASMR cleaning so far. I'm not sure which one I'm rooting for.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I've seen guesses for leftarded, GFE, and ASMR cleaning so far. I'm not sure which one I'm rooting for.
Pippa is probably pushing today's stream back because she's napping, but maybe she's pushing it back to stream an extra hour and make a graduation joke at midnight and then have an hour to explain she's not actually graduating vtubing.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa is probably pushing today's stream back because she's napping, but maybe she's pushing it back to stream an extra hour and make a graduation joke at midnight and then have an hour to explain she's not actually graduating vtubing.
She probably pushed it back because she was up late for the Pikamee graduation.

Probably gonna miss this one, because staying up until 7AM is going to fucking kill me.

Sven

She probably pushed it back because she was up late for the Pikamee graduation.
I agree Punished probably got this right but will also throw out has been fighting with the ISP and the pushback is related to that on the rrat pile.

Last edited:

JMForte

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
See I would say that but she has been on twitter all day. Only with like a couple hour breaks.
Maybe she's doing a Ben Franklin power nap cycle? She's so smart and wise.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yay it was delayed, I got distracted by Rie!

JMForte

Maybe she's doing a Ben Franklin power nap cycle? She's so smart and wise.
More likely just not feeling good with the anxiety of the special april fools stream plus Pikamees graduation.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
More likely just not feeling good with the anxiety of the special april fools stream plus Pikamees graduation.
While probably true, I'm just going to continue believing Pippa is a super genius.

JMForte

While probably true, I'm just going to continue believing Pippa is a super genius.
I feel like with each Pippa stream you get more and more deranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom