"Moral of the story: just don't be a dick!"Hakos Baelz

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
No Pippa, nobody wants to watch streams on twitch.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
S T O P
TRAUMADUMPING
IN
SUPAS
YOU
N I G G E R S

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's a PiPro at this game.

Edit: I refuse to believe Pippa is ugly like she claims.

Edit 2: "Why can't users make their own boards?" - Pippa
The question answered by infinite windmill boards.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
From one ugly person to another, it is entirely likely that she lost the genetic lottery in enough places that she can very much be considered as such. In which case, constantly calling her "cute" or "beautiful" would have a drastically opposite effect than intended. Source: various anecdotal situations throughout my teenage and early-YA years with my friends. It's also likely that she isn't ugly at all, and this is just the tapeworm eating away at her brain chemicals. Either way, probably not a good idea to focus on looks so much, in this current mental state.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
From one ugly person to another, it is entirely likely that she lost the genetic lottery in enough places that she can very much be considered as such. In which case, constantly calling her "cute" or "beautiful" would have a drastically opposite effect than intended. Source: various anecdotal situations throughout my teenage and early-YA years with my friends. It's also likely that she isn't ugly at all, and this is just the tapeworm eating away at her brain chemicals. Either way, probably not a good idea to focus on looks so much, in this current mental state.
I bet she's just one of those people who thinks she's ugly but is actually pretty.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
From the doxx the just seemed extremely average. One of the first things Shiina did when she talked about Rie was that she mentioned how cute she was (which she is).

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I don't believe we ever got actual concrete roommate pics, but knowing how women tend to be she could either be actually homely to actually quite pretty but didn't get catcalled or flirted with growing up while girls around her did. You'd be surprised how often that happens, and how often it messes with a woman's self-image even if she is attractive.

There's no way of knowing or even figuring it out without seeing, so not a lot of use guessing, to be honest.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't believe we ever got actual concrete roommate pics, but knowing how women tend to be she could either be actually homely to actually quite pretty but didn't get catcalled or flirted with growing up while girls around her did. You'd be surprised how often that happens, and how often it messes with a woman's self-image even if she is attractive.

There's no way of knowing or even figuring it out without seeing, so not a lot of use guessing, to be honest.
Well she is thin and pale, so I'm assuming she's being modest. Though you're right that women have weird takes.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I don't believe we ever got actual concrete roommate pics
The only alleged full face pic that is known to exist so far is her 10+ years ago with her family, and she looked actually normal there as a kid.

Sven

I've assumed she is just aggressively plain with maybe 1 demerit that can be "fixed" if she was girly enough to know how like bad hair, or some blotchy skin or some shit like that that she proclaims as being ugly.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Why do people hate Critikal now?"
Because he used to make actually good videos, and still occasionally does with his more out-there videos or projects, but 95% of his content is literally nothing nowadays.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
7gdf00.jpg

I'm still catching up, Jesus.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Why do people hate Critikal now?"
Because he used to make actually good videos, and still occasionally does with his more out-there videos or projects, but 95% of his content is literally nothing nowadays.
I remember liking his watching of shitty dating shows and such, then I watched some beef jerky thing where it was all zoomer "oh my gosh guys! Look at this guys! Like can you believe this guys!?" and I never watched him again.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's a "Pippa rambles about normie streamers" episode.

lvl8

Quoting my earlier post.
Okay, looks like Pippa and Sleepy has known each other, even before Pippa joined PC.

She has confirmed this now. I'm really glad she got Sleepy.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The only alleged full face pic that is known to exist so far is her 10+ years ago with her family, and she looked actually normal there as a kid.
I remember that pic, confirmed not to be her.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I remember that pic, confirmed not to be her.
I think you're thinking of the Polina pic that she tweeted at some point of her rig turning into it. There's another one that was a group photo that's still assumed to be her.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I think you're thinking of the Polina pic that she tweeted at some point of her rig turning into it. There's another one that was a group photo that's still assumed to be her.
Screenshot_2023-03-29-20-14-44-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

Indeed

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
A more important question than why doesn't chat like ???? is why is chat watching Vtubers. I don't watch almost any normed vtuber Pippa brings up.

ANyways.
There's another one that was a group photo that's still assumed to be her.

The thing that bothers me about this was the date it was posted and the size of the girl, she just seems kind of tall for a 12yo (which she would be in 2012) ,. We do know she has other female family so it is lightly possible it's somebody else, but otherwise it does seem to match what little we know about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom