"So I can't give my fans permission to fap?"Nekomata Okayu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa will also play the Cannibal Incest Game, as polled by the chat

Who would have guessed that it would be the current FOTM, but Hexa's reactions should be worth it, she's great

Also said that she would play Sneed Game on Discord, because she would get banned on twitch
Pippa really is a pioneer in the vtubing sphere.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Hexa will also play the Cannibal Incest Game, as polled by the chat

Who would have guessed that it would be the current FOTM, but Hexa's reactions should be worth it, she's great

Also said that she would play Sneed Game on Discord, because she would get banned on twitch
pippaWut m.pngHexa is a FAT grifting whore and I hope Pippa never interacts with her again( Sadly she probably will).

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa commissioned Yuri to sketch a plushie for her new Hexa 2.0 design.
brave_Dn6YdGd1Lw.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Nano of Nanobites (yes that Nano) is designing her plushie using her 2.0 design, and she just messaged her now - what are the odds? I was beaten to the punch with the post above, but I've written this far and I'll keep the post going

I will not hear any Hexa Hate, and will become her #1, no matter what it takes, for real for real (fr fr)

UberSoldat

Nano actually does something productive instead of vtweeting, nice

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Is this just the Hexa liveposting thread now? :smugpipi:

Stunned But Dumb

Nano of Nanobites (yes that Nano) is designing her plushie using her 2.0 design, and she just messaged her now - what are the odds? I was beaten to the punch with the post above, but I've written this far and I'll keep the post going

I will not hear any Hexa Hate, and will become her #1, no matter what it takes, for real for real (fr fr)
You really are a serial whore. Your list of flings reads like a terms of service

Eureka

God, now there's two Reticules...

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

:WHORE!!!:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
You really are a serial whore. Your list of flings reads like a terms of service

I still reject that notion on a foundational level

God, now there's two Reticules...

never compare me to him again

my reign of terror ends when I am finally married, and making pleas of marriage within the asylum ironically has a higher chance of success than my friends' previous attempts of finding someone for me

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Kiki (the vt chuuba, not the chair one) talked to Hexa last night after she was having a mental breakdown. She said she was very kind.
Edit: Fuck, I just realized I have to be up for 1 pm for the watchalong.
Edit 2: I may have been mistaken. It may have been a different Kiki, not sure.

Last edited:

Eureka

Kiki (the vt chuuba, not the chair one) talked to Hexa last night after she was having a mental breakdown. She said she was very kind.
Edit: Fuck, I just realized I have to be up for 1 pm for the watchalong.
At least it's not at 3am for you...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

kingcaid

View attachment 51796Hexa is a FAT grifting whore and I hope Pippa never interacts with her again( Sadly she probably will).
So true sister. These whores watching her will burn in hell for being disloyal to the one that molds.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa would be willing to eat human flesh (serious, not joking) :depressedtako:

Eureka

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
AND dog meat, don't forget!
At least she seemed hesitant about that one :depressedtako:
Edit: She said no to dog meat. And she bestiality is cringe when WGFD was brought up.

Eureka

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom