"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Not quite she was at a little over 90 (160 now) and aneoko over 20
I see. When I last saw she was at 70-something, about a 30-minute-ish before Pippa ended.
Edit: Not 20 average anymore hexa

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Anything interesting happened since hexa's thermonuclear woman moment?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Anything interesting happened since hexa's thermonuclear woman moment?
She just said "I love China, I love the CCP. Tiananmen Square. Nothing happened."
:whatastory:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She just said "I love China, I love the CCP. Tiananmen Square. Nothing happened."
:whatastory:
Makes sense I would be trying to make friends with some one after that

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_EUsRukjKz5.png

:zaionwhatsgoingon:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Short

God Damn the Sun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Some turbo autist is making a 2 hour video essay on Pippa:
brave_xU6oylhhgA.png

Sven

Some turbo autist is making a 2 hour video essay on Pippa:
View attachment 51773
I am not surprised it's happening, I am honestly shocked it took this long. Between the terminally assmad and the sheer number of autists in her audience you would have assumed something of the type would have shown up sooner.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Oh no. Is this dude going to respect the rules of the industry, or is this 2-hour video essay going to include pre-Pippa lore?
Of course not, his content is pretty tame, Lumi watched his video on PC as a whole and told pippa about it in their genshin+friends watchalong collab.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I am retarded so I will probably subject myself to this guy's 2 hour video whenever it comes out and report back with how cancerous it either is or isn't.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Oh no. Is this dude going to respect the rules of the industry, or is this 2-hour video essay going to include pre-Pippa lore?
He has a video on Dizzy and he sort of gets into her past life, but doesn't mention who she was or what agency she was in.
Edit:
Of course not, his content is pretty tame, Lumi watched his video on PC as a whole and told pippa about it in their genshin+friends watchalong collab.
Did she watch it on stream?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's just going to be a two hour puff peace with a brief mention of her one bad take about pop tarts. There's really nothing else you can criticize or expose.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 51681
I wouldn't exactly call that fine.

70down is average American Internet speed

The numbers she showed were more than enough to stream with, whatever it is isn't her connection.
Backreading, and I'm hoping someone eventually makes this point, but Download speeds mean next to nothing for streaming. Upload is king for streaming. If her upload is atrocious, or is just really unstable, that's the explanation right there.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

The struggle session in /pcg/ is worse than usual; did Pippa call Taiwan a country or something?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Backreading, and I'm hoping someone eventually makes this point, but Download speeds mean next to nothing for streaming. Upload is king for streaming. If her upload is atrocious, or is just really unstable, that's the explanation right there.
I know. I was just surprised at how low her numbers were. I don't think I've had under 100 Mbps download in forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom