Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Some turbo autist is making a 2 hour video essay on Pippa:
View attachment 51773
For someone who is apparently new at video editing and video making in general, I thought his Phase video was pretty good. Only downside is the brit accent, doesn't really do him any favors.

lvl8

There was definitely something wrong with YT earlier. I had her stream on a tablet and pc working fine, but on one of my device YT is not working the videos just buffers(not just her stream but other vods, but the ads are playing), but Twitch works fine, now said device is working fine on YT. I think some YT servers were acting up earlier.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"I used to self harm" - HexaVT 2023 (no shit)
She said she used to be worse 2 years ago :pippasadl:
Edit: now they are getting her into jong. It's so over :fishmandispair:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
There was definitely something wrong with YT earlier. I had her stream on a tablet and pc working fine, but on one of my device YT is not working the videos just buffers(not just her stream but other vods, but the ads are playing), but Twitch works fine, now said device is working fine on YT.
Strangely enough Grimmi just had to end her stream due to connection issues on Twitch so who knows?:botanshrug:

diethylether

bird molecule
wtf she sounds miserable on the vod :fishmandispair:

also I've recently seen a guy drop 100$+ on every donation he does, must've been at least 600$ in the last 1-2 weeks, one alone was 250$

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
wtf she sounds miserable on the vod :fishmandispair:

also I've recently seen a guy drop 100$+ on every donation he does, must've been at least 600$ in the last 1-2 weeks, one alone was 250$
Worry not, the schizos cheered her up.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Some funny reactions I saw to the snuffy raid
Screenshot_20231021_033348_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20231021_033430_Samsung Internet.jpg
(Don't ask about the board/thread)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa apparently used to work in a psych ward for children. Add another reason to the very long list of why she is so fucked up.
Edit: I think /pcg/ has found a new oshi :whatastory:
chrome_ZuacdS5jSu.png

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
View attachment 51784View attachment 51785

"That's all of Phase Connect. Pippa is just the most prevalent of the bunch of actual psychos."

I pray that Phase maintains this reputation for many years to come so it drives away all these fucking weak-ass pussies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa apparently used to work in a psych ward for children. Add another reason to the very long list of why she is so fucked up.

she's also very much family-oriented, and looks forward to eventually settling down with one of her own

...I must resist

"That's all of Phase Connect. Pippa is just the most prevalent of the bunch of actual psychos."

I pray that Phase maintains this reputation for many years to come so it drives away all these fucking weak-ass pussies.

ACTUAL, LITERAL PSYCOPATHS, RUNNING AMOK IN THE VTUBER INDUSTRY

THEIR PURE WAIFUS OF TWITCH WOULD NEVER STOOP SO LOW, AS TO READ A FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Salado

I tried to sleep early but failed, what is up with stre- oh fuck...

diethylether

bird molecule
View attachment 51784View attachment 51785
/d/? :smugpipi:

I'll never know why people get so upset over phase. I used to watch some holoJPs, then holoENs and random EN vtubers and now settled with phase. All the other streamers just bore me at this point, it's all either sanitized corpo snorefest or "haha sex funny" humor that the west is infested by. I mean yeah marine is basically that too but it's much more prevalent in the west. Maybe the fact that I actually understand the garbage that leaves their mouths just makes it that much worse.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Hexa has to run jokes through her mods because she needs to make sure they're okay for twitch, and has been furiously typing this entire Paula Deen segment

Perhaps I should gun for her hand in marriage after all

Salado

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa thought Snoot game was called Sneed game. This is what shows up when you google Sneed game:
brave_EvAfuJgMdK.png

:whatastory:
Edit: /pcg/ has found some tweets from one of her alts:
1697876899649960.png1697877393627254.png
Bros, she is perfect.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Hexa thought Snoot game was called Sneed game. This is what shows up when you google Sneed game:
View attachment 51787
:whatastory:

wait, I distinctly remember fishman banning the girls streaming CUCKOLD SIMULATOR

we've been robbed of content, bros

Stunned But Dumb

Miori played Cuckold Simulator once

I don't remember where but Nolan is in the chat a few times

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Hexa will also play the Cannibal Incest Game, as polled by the chat

Who would have guessed that it would be the current FOTM, but Hexa's reactions should be worth it, she's great

Also said that she would play Sneed Game on Discord, because she would get banned on twitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom