"I'm mad at you guys because you never call me a whore!"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
superduper, I am once again proposing a musical collaboration between the two of us

you provide the vocals, I provide the instrumentals, and together we shall blaze a path toward your image rehabilitation

I will not tag you, however, because you need to stop backreading

Would this be the first musical collab between Phase and Idol?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Would this be the first musical collab between Phase and Idol?

I dropped Rin months ago, haven't watched a stream since after the culling, so I'm probably only going to say this once then go back to ignoring these:

I would greatly appreciate not being associated with her, and I will change my name if it really comes down to it, despite coming into being before her.

That's probably not going to stop people from making the jokes, I'm not a cop, I just want to temper expectations if I ever try to make something of this Sentient Eyeball.

logitech

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I dropped Rin months ago, haven't watched a stream since after the culling, so I'm probably only going to say this once then go back to ignoring these:

I would greatly appreciate not being associated with her, and I will change my name if it really comes down to it, despite coming into being before her.

That's probably not going to stop people from making the jokes, I'm not a cop, I just want to temper expectations if I ever try to make something of this Sentient Eyeball.
...Got something to get off your chest, dude?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

No no no you don't just get to leave it at that explain yourself. Why did you drop Rin huh?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...Got something to get off your chest, dude?
No no no you don't just get to leave it at that explain yourself. Why did you drop Rin huh?

???

I want to try my hand at making some sort of content, and I don’t want to seem like I’m riding off of Rin Penrose efforts

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Please no Donut Operator collab.
I'd rather avoid a coomalot 2
Not only should she collab with Donut but Brendan Herrera should be there too just so we can have another politician tangentially connected to this rabbit.
What's the over-under on Rekieta talking about this for five minutes on his next drunken livestream and acting like it was pointed at him?
He's alittle embroiled into the rippaverse fiasco currently
To quote Allbones Jones "God sends his drunkest driver to hit his most sinful pedestrian."

Time to start working on your Linkin Park parodies Pipkun and Superduper :smugpipi:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
1697796378257.png

walter-white-breaking-bad.gif

Security

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@superduper - I can assure you that stupidity posted in the Pippa thread is not interesting enough that you wouldn't be better skipping 650 pages.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@superduper - I can assure you that stupidity posted in the Pippa thread is not interesting enough that you wouldn't be better skipping 650 pages.
I have to be thorough! What if I miss an important detail?! It's 4 in the morning and I'm gonna bum rush the entire thread until I catch up!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have to be thorough! What if I miss an important detail?! It's 4 in the morning and I'm gonna bum rush the entire thread until I catch up!
The good stuff is in the streams, this is the side commentary from the peanut gallery.

Anything that's really important will be posted in the main thread.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Eureka

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Security

You have no idea the unimaginable mental pain I am going through knowing there's going to be a second part of this...

Hopefully she'll leave this like deus ex... please...

Hell, Lia's looking to beat her to Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom