"I think my butthole can handle it"Hakos Baelz

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

diethylether

bird molecule
It's like she doesn't realize she isn't a 2 view anymore. All it takes is one person to recognize her distinct voice and they can take a picture of her. Unless she plans on going in the fursuit :smugpipi:
her voice would be enough but if she laughed it would be a dead give away
I'd recognize that window wiper anywhere

Literally just don't act like a typical Yamanba and you'll be fine in 99.999% of cop encounters.
literally this and be smart enough not to get caught doing anything illegal

If you get pulled over by a female office, call your priest, and go lay on the ground spread eagle. They will unload on you if you breath funny.

I cringe every time I remember the one night I was drunk out of my mind and did something similar to this

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
It's worse than I thought... As of 2 hours ago, @superduper is 625 pages behind. Good luck, Rie.
1697806920782.png

1697806880110.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
for anyone that wants the 40 primogems from the Genshin event, it's going on now and caps at 5mil primogems given out to players

I don't know why HoYoVerse put a reward limit on an already time-limited event for what amounts to 1/4th of a single pull, but you know what, I'll take every bit of free currency I can get because the current banner is literally me, fr fr

...that, and it's entirely possible rewards will run out entirely before Pippa streams the event tomorrow, LET'S FUCKING GO

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Pippa should put her mocap equipment to work and do a ring fit game.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

she would die, unironically

EDIT: I say this out of concern, mainly - I feel like she should consult with her doctor before doing something like this

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
You're asking for too much, she will get tired before she gets to testing the equipment.

Last edited:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
she would die, unironically

EDIT: I say this out of concern, mainly - I feel like she should consult with her doctor before doing something like this
It would at least be entertaining :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
As amusing as it would be, as I love making other people suffer, I voted no, as I looked up the other endings available in the game's two chapters so far and they seem like a lot of work for little payoff.
Maybe, but, I like when Pippa says the Leyley things.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
pippa shpuld do a green screen dance so we can make memes

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
for anyone that wants the 40 primogems from the Genshin event, it's going on now and caps at 5mil primogems given out to players

I don't know why HoYoVerse put a reward limit on an already time-limited event for what amounts to 1/4th of a single pull, but you know what, I'll take every bit of free currency I can get because the current banner is literally me, fr fr

...that, and it's entirely possible rewards will run out entirely before Pippa streams the event tomorrow, LET'S FUCKING GO
its hoyo they only see genshin as a cashcow to milk while putting all their love and harkwork to the favorite child:honkai

which is understandable fuck genshin this is a yatta zone

anyways time to funnel it to the klee banner

Eat em and breed em

I need help

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

diethylether

bird molecule

So LEC already clipped it and it's amazing

Can't she just turn on member only mode or something, that should slow down things a bit

I think chat turning into a cesspool is just inevitable, especially if she doesn't want to moderate it. She'd have to start banning the retards mercilessly. Which is fine if shes ok with shrinking her viewership I guess

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Can't she just turn on member only mode or something, that should slow down things a bit
The retardation is coming from inside the membership.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

So LEC already clipped it and it's amazing

I think chat turning into a cesspool is just inevitable, especially if she doesn't want to moderate it. She'd have to start banning the retards mercilessly. Which is fine if shes ok with shrinking her viewership I guess

There is genuinely, so fucking many people in the comments of that video calling it a woman moment, saying that she's shooting herself in the foot or getting mad. Jesus fucking Christ in Heaven, get the jannies to do their jobs or else these faggots will get even worse.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
There is genuinely, so fucking many people in the comments of that video calling it a woman moment, saying that she's shooting herself in the foot or getting mad. Jesus fucking Christ in Heaven, get the jannies to do their jobs or else these faggots will get even worse.
For every retarded comment you see, there's 10 that agrees with her. Let the retards cry, bitch, and moan. Makes no difference in the end.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'll admit to making the exact same obvious dog joke but in my defense I keep my retardation here and not in her chat.
:iguessIwasbeingabitautistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom