"BLÅHAJ is more than just a shark to some people (all of them). BLÅHAJ is a way of life. BLÅHAJ is beloved by people of all walks of life. Young, old, Rin, British people, other people, Rin, my dad laughs at me but he doesn't count, Rin, the president (Rin), and BLÅHAJ love BLÅHAJ. In this way, it could be said that something that provides light and comfort for so many people across all of Society is a necessity, in the same way that food and transportation are. You wouldn't let Rin starve, would you?"Rin Penrose

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Checked /pcg/ and doesn't seem like the account was posted there before or after @superduper's post unless I'm being retarded and missing something. Chances seem likely she's either actually here or she searched her own name on Twitter and found it, lmao.
If that last point was the case, you would think she would have found this account months ago.

Pippa I know you're reading this and I just want to say I love you but in a streamer-viewer way and totally not the creepy way like @Reticule.
:smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Could just be someone sending it to her on other platforms as we know several users on here are on other platforms with the same name.

Though if Pippa is on here, please let me fix you.
One of these days you're gonna actually get a vaguepost directed at you saying "stop trying to fix me, weirdo" or something. I feel it in my bones.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
One of these days you're gonna actually get a vagueposted directed at you saying "stop trying to fix me, weirdo" or something. I feel it in my bones.
But what if it goes the other way? Won't you feel silly then while your sister and I are on our honeymoon?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
But what if it goes the other way? Won't you feel silly then while your sister and I are on our honeymoon?
Yuni will be too fucked up on her testosterone injections to care about what her sister is doing.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Well Pippa since you're /here/ lemme say the tangents and rants are fun, regardless of what mods wanting you to speedrun your superchats say. Good show tonight, nicely done.

One of these days you're gonna actually get a vaguepost directed at you saying "stop trying to fix me, weirdo" or something. I feel it in my bones.
The legal order demanding he stay at least a mile away from her home address at any time will be anything but vague.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Checked /pcg/ and doesn't seem like the account was posted there before or after @superduper's post unless I'm being retarded and missing something. Chances seem likely she's either actually here or she searched her own name on Twitter and found it, lmao.
This happened last time with that Twitter account that wanted to do have a discussion on her politics called "Ideology Wars." But the real question is why is it always my posts? Does she have a thing for me? :smugpipi:

nightowl

Who?
How long has Pippa known Sleepy?

Sleepy mentioned them hanging out two years ago.

https://archive.ph/L73jc This might even be the time that Sleepy was recounting in chat today.

I liked the stream, it's always fun when she goes over time.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The legal order demanding he stay at least a mile away from her home address at any time will be anything but vague.
Don't worry, I've got Gary Busey to inform me

(If you're reading this Pippa, this is all comedy)

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This happened last time with that Twitter account that wanted to do have a discussion on her politics called "Ideology Wars."
To be fair, that's easy to write off because if I'm remembering correctly, they directly @'d her on Twitter, and I'd imagine she has notifications on for big accounts who @ her. This recent one with the impersonator is harder to explain away.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
To be fair, that's easy to write off because if I'm remembering correctly, they directly @'d her on Twitter, and I'd imagine she has notifications on for big accounts who @ her. This recent one with the impersonator is harder to explain away.
I agree with the @ logic but the timing makes it way too much of a coincidence! I posted the Ideology Wars tweet and within the span of 10-20 minutes she replies. Now this, it's very clear she pulled up the thread and skimmed it right after stream (also among the myriad of tweets that are basically duplicates of the one I posted she chose the one I posted). Also clear she was reading the thread right when I posted the Ideology tweet.

So lemme just say how much your streams helped me Pippa. I don't think I would have had the willpower to finish my final Math course and get a degree without you!

Edit: Also

I find the post, and she gets all the credit! Life isn't fair!

Last edited:

JMForte

Why is it surprising that she is in this thread? She did call this place negative when she was ranting about places to talk about vtubers, which does imply she knows about it and you do know she likes lurking everywhere.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why is it surprising that she is in this thread? She did call this place negative when she was ranting about places to talk about vtubers, which does imply she knows about it and you do know she likes lurking everywhere.
It's not that we aren't aware that she reads it, just that she seems to read it as much as she does rather than pcg. Moreso just checking into weather or not these events are coincidence .

JMForte

It's not that we aren't aware that she reads it, just that she seems to read it as much as she does rather than pcg.
She also reads /pcg/ she does after every stream. Just like she reads this place after every stream. I haven't seen anyone talk about it in this place but I might be blind.

1680044891631597.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I don't know, maybe she skims this thread immediately after every stream, but I don't see her caring that much. Maybe someone who monitors this thread atted her privately on Twiitter or Discord.

Also, did she hit 200K on stream, or later? I didn't see it live and now apparently the VOD's out the window.

200k.png

(Yes, I am inserting a thumbnail and it's sizing it like this. This forum is really weird sometimes.)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Also, did she hit 200K on stream, or later? I didn't see it live and now apparently the VOD's out the window.
It's hard to tell, but it update later as I refreshed her channel page out of curiosity as I figured she'd long since passed 200k when suppas about stalling came in, and she was still at 199k. I think she probably passed it during the stream but there was lag in the update.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

I don't know, maybe she skims this thread immediately after every stream
She does with /pcg/ which is where I got the artbook quote. So I just assume she reads this place first because it's easier to go through and then heads over to /pcg/ backreads (skims) she usually responds to things after streams fairly quickly if she is going to at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom