"We need to dick deeper"Onolumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Are you high?

Not currently, but when I was skimming the thread I thought someone said the VOD got Susaned. My mistake. Did she just get one of those live temporary copyright strike things? Anyway, maybe I'll give it a listen during work tomorrow since it seemed to be a good one.

It's hard to tell, but it update later as I refreshed her channel page out of curiosity as I figured she'd long since passed 200k when suppas about stalling came in, and she was still at 199k. I think she probably passed it during the stream but there was lag in the update.

Well, whatever time she hit it, I take it she didn't mention it on stream, then? We'll see if she brings it up tomorrow.

What was the promise she made for 200K again? Pits? Anyone have that chart she made on one of her streams?

JMForte

Did she just get one of those live temporary copyright strike things?
Yeah a temporary stream suspension. Just YouTubes way of telling you to get copyright content off your stream. She just decided to end stream when that happened and 250K is her eating a tarantula and 500K by end of the year is the supposed pits.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Well, whatever time she hit it, I take it she didn't mention it on stream, then? We'll see if she brings it up tomorrow.
She alluded to people mentioning it and I wouldn't be surprised if she was pushing her stream late to hit it. Which makes it all the more shit if it was a delay, but regardless the platform denied her the win which is utter bullshit.

What was the promise she made for 200K again? Pits? Anyone have that chart she made on one of her streams?
Who cares? But pits wasn't it, it shouldn't be it,.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Not currently, but when I was skimming the thread I thought someone said the VOD got Susaned. My mistake. Did she just get one of those live temporary copyright strike things? Anyway, maybe I'll give it a listen during work tomorrow since it seemed to be a good one.

There was no milestone promises for 200K, the next promise happens at 250K and that's eating a tarantula.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh yes, the "personal space" Demon. This should be good.
"My dogs aren't mean they're just excited!"
She also reads /pcg/ she does after every stream. Just like she reads this place after every stream. I haven't seen anyone talk about it in this place but I might be blind.

View attachment 18088

This type of Pippa jargon reminds me so much of the shit my Autastic female friend used to say (before she turned to the troon worshsiping wokeside). Makes me kind of sad :pippasadl:
Edit: I got confuse about what thread this was

hylic

Pippa has more subs and ccv than Sakura Miko when I started watching her play GTA5 in early 2020. It's mind bending to think about. I never imagined she would reach that level so soon when I started watching phase connect in 2021.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Since we're apparently talking to Pippa now:
Godzilla1984 Icon Gen V.png
Gen V is best gen.
Fight me, coward.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She also reads /pcg/ she does after every stream. Just like she reads this place after every stream. I haven't seen anyone talk about it in this place but I might be blind.

View attachment 18088

From the deep lore, she's probably good enough to draw that doujin on her own. I mean, probably better than like 80% of shit that gets uploaded to sadpanda. I'm sure there's also at least two other girls who'd want to help her out with that, a certain boomer and a certain zoomer.

lvl8

https://archive.ph/L73jc This might even be the time that Sleepy was recounting in chat today.

I liked the stream, it's always fun when she goes over time.
Okay, looks like Pippa and Sleepy has known each other, even before Pippa joined PC.
I'm just happy that my oshi has a supportive friend.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Lumi you are not helping...

Gen 1 OG or bust.
I love Gen 1 too but that's because I'm an oldfag, the game's unbalanced as shit. The SOUL peaked in Gen 2, and the gameplay was arguably at its best in Gen 5.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
alright pippa listen the fuck up
PIPPA LOVE

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Why are guys pippa posting here when she isn't live?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Do you really want me to mald about Pippa's woman logic in the main thread?

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Pippa will read it after her next stream and see all our heartfelt messages, inshallah.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom