"To live is to be lost"Suzuhara Lulu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

How long has Pippa known Sleepy?

Sleepy mentioned them hanging out two years ago.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Brain chemistry can be messed up due to dietary issues, lack of exercise, the works. Improve any of these aspects, and it's incredibly likely the rest will fall into place - after which, it would be an easier time figuring out the specific medical professionals to assist her. Dental's much easier, however, just don't go to the shady places.

I should know, I come from a long, long line of medical and psychological professionals, uncle's a dentist, so on and so forth, and I have incredible heart issues in the form of arrythmia - but I could also be making all of this up for the sake of assisting Pippa. Either way, I'm autistic enough to do all of the busywork regarding physical and mental health, even as a bystander.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She actually does want someone to fix her. Which uh, y'know, doesn't actually work outside of slice of life anime, because to improve you actually have to fix yourself.
You still need to want to fix yourself, but it helps a lot to have someone there with you and want you to change and improve. It's a lot easier to sink into despair when it's just for you, but when you have a family you're far more motivated to work on things.

Similar to how being a wagie can feel miserable, but doing the same thing for your own business can be thrilling, it's the frame of reference. But in short:
:icanfixher:

It sounds like they've known each other since before she was Pippa.

Sven

Far as I know they met via either Pippa or Sleepy tweeting about collabs, I can't remember who did it, but she could have a history with her.
That or Sleepy might have meant 2 years as in met in 2021 which I'm pretty sure would fit the known timeline though would be closer to 1 year in reality.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
@Azehara "Youtube Longs" :deztheroom:

Edit: Don't trust psychologists Pippa, they're a psy-op. They're scum.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa, you're killing me softly with your song :shiinawangy:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Remote work is a weird issue because it really works for some people but others suck working at home and get next to nothing done.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Some guy with a checkmark "CAMELOT331" is in Pippa's chat. First thing I see searching his name is "CAMELOT331 exposed."

Also how has her viewership held so steady during an hour of what is essentially a superchat reading stream?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:shiinastare: Pippa..... what is this feeling..... is it...motivation.....from Pippa....Pippa ADVICE GOOD? :whatastory:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Some guy with a checkmark "CAMELOT331" is in Pippa's chat. First thing I see searching his name is "CAMELOT331 exposed."
He's a friend of Nick Rekieta and is on his streams often.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
It's sometimes unnerving how often Pippa reminds me of my gf when she starts ranting. Not just because I'm used to having rants on "strong opinions" as BGM on car rides, but I swear to god she and Pippa share a braincell.

As soon as she started giving her glowing appraisal of self-checkout I had a little deja-vu-induced whiplash...

Probably why she really likes Pippa too...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
He's a friend of Nick Rekieta and is on his streams often.
Is he just as degenerate? What does this mean?
1680067247179.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's sometimes unnerving how often Pippa reminds me of my gf when she starts ranting. Not just because I'm used to having rants on "strong opinions" as BGM on car rides, but I swear to god she and Pippa share a braincell.

As soon as she started giving her glowing appraisal of self-checkout I had a little deja-vu-induced whiplash...

Probably why she really likes Pippa too...
Does your girlfriend vomit in a drawer and have an ant infestation as well?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa actually talking to the people at gamestop or BaB instead of just grabbing what she wants, plopping it down on the counter along with a wad of cash, and then just making some kind of guttural noise really feels like a plot hole in the Piplore.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa actually talking to the people at gamestop or BaB instead of just grabbing what she wants, plopping it down on the counter along with a wad of cash, and then just making some kind of guttural noise really feels like a plot hole in the Piplore.
Women like her really try to communicate with others. I've seen a lot of them when I helped out at a booth at cons, and they'd fall into two groups, the one that lingers at the booth if you've made a good impression, and the one who stares at you until you acknowledge her and then she acts normal for a period before saying something weird and instantly running off once the transaction is over.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sven

Also how has her viewership held so steady during an hour of what is essentially a superchat reading stream?
It is getting impressive how little she bleeds once she starts the Supa catchup, I'm guessing the newer viewers are learning if you leave a Pippa stream early, you will miss something. Also the rants haven't stopped at any point, makes me wonder how many of the people who left is because she is running super long for her.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Edit: This Pippa Isakei tangent reminded me that when I was a child, I knew Pokemon weren't real so I wanted to bio engineer them. Good ol' silly times and now she got Susaned.

1665418579159-png.2310

<insert Sargon White Yamanba clip here>
Good ol' Smuckler.

Though really the part of Rekieta's stream I hate the most are all of the MGTOW people. They can be ok in small doses, but most of their shit comes off as cope or degenerate. The whole ideology just needs to boil down to don't be a simp and figure out what you want in a partner.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's 7:30 AM. I need to be up before 2PM because I'm having an ISP tech coming over to set up fiber internet.

I'm going to fucking die, Pibba pls.

Oh bless you Neal, you streetshitting saint.

junya (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom