"I hope you enjoy the smell of my ass! Orrraaa"Momosuzu Nene

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

screencaps of the asylum get passed around left and right, and yet nobody takes my offer to marry a mentally ill woman seriously, this is so sad
Have you considered not being a whore?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
screencaps of the asylum get passed around left and right, and yet nobody takes my offer to marry a mentally ill woman seriously, this is so sad
Maybe the mentally ill women are convinced that you're actually the damaged one who can't be fixed.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Salado

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's 5 AM. I'm starting to regret getting into vtubers. I'm going to bed and hoping nothing crazy happens while I'm gone.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1697706140791.png

chinchilla love
1697706235274.png

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.pngOh yeah, Almost forgot!

Archive: Pre-collab where Hexa was listening to the Pippa songs

Archive: The collab.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Regarding hexa "coming on too strong", can't it just be that she greatly admires Pippa because "she's just like me frfr, but successful" and, meeting her idol like this, she was desperate to have Pippa like her ? It has happened so many times, I forgot the count, that Pippa would raid/interact with a 2-view and they would reveal themselves to be fans of her.
Also, @Short You're my hero for archiving this.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Short

God Damn the Sun

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Regarding hexa "coming on too strong", can't it just be that she greatly admires Pippa because "she's just like me frfr, but successful" and, meeting her idol like this, she was desperate to have Pippa like her ? It has happened so many times, I forgot the count, that Pippa would raid/interact with a 2-view and they would reveal themselves to be fans of her.
Hexa herself basically confirmed that. Extreme woman brain, autism, anxiety, and adoration of Pippa. Was less of "desperate for Pippa to like her" and more, she didn't want to fuck it up.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She is a member now. Chinchilla isn't her brand of fuwa fuwa Watame/Luna but I hope Natsumi calms her down.
I almost wonder if she wants to hang out with the two view who didn't catch fire after interacting

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
It wasn't intentional but she definitely poked at some of Pippas sore spots in a manner that'd be find for a friend but not a first time collab partner

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
This whole thing is making me consider becoming a Hexa clipper (and then get completely demonetized for reused content).

1665031787384421.png

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I almost wonder if she wants to hang out with the two view who didn't catch fire from their interaction
Maybe, her and Aoi get along too. What 2views went up in flames?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom