"I'll be eating some of my body lotion and body soaps today, don't judge my choices; I bought these soap bars and I can't even use them on my body! I have a skin condition, it causes my skin to kheeeegh! I was smelling them through the packaging and I got some strange looks from people"Gezu Gezu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I want to forget tonight happened. The autism was way too fucking pure.

Salado

Well that was a fucking stream that happened alright!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
iirc that's the same place she mentioned about 2-3 hours before the pippa stream.
Why would she mention that... Especially in the context of her apparently knowing what Pippa's audience is like. She has to know that info wouldn't just disappear.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
we have until she wakes up to go about our day, or sleep ourselves, because I doubt she is going to get over it completely by the time she wakes up

even though I hope she should

I'm keeping this on in the background in case anything happens, I already fucked up my own sleep schedule so I'm game, I'll also put on other streams until I hear her wake up

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I didn't post the other one she showed. It's kind of hard to see on that photo, but she cuts herself on her legs.
Sounds about right. Those tattoos scream "I'm worthless", so it's not surprising she's defacing her God-given body in other ways, when she actively disregards its greatness.
I hope someone archived that stream, looks like I missed some great kino.

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.pngI imagine she will regret this tomorrow, and it might be funny so should we have a thread for her and have the posts from tonight be moved there?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I went from sympathetic at the start, to confused, to questioning things, to outright bewilderment, and then to enjoying watching the slow-mo car crash in the 'oh yeah this is some literal lolcow spiral type shit' by the end there. I hope she gets the mental help she very clearly needs.

View attachment 51371I imagine she will regret this tomorrow, and it might be funny so should we have a thread for her and have the posts from tonight be moved there?
Wouldn't hurt to ask @reinigen.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The fucked up part is she seems pretty likable but goddamn what a pure hurricane of category 12 woman moment autism.

Just throwing info left and right to decent chunk of people which is a group much larger than you've ever dealt with before. Good luck lady. Hopefully you won't need it but yeesh.

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
This is all so tiring

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I went from sympathetic at the start, to confused, to questioning things, to outright bewilderment, and then to enjoying watching the slow-mo car crash in the 'oh yeah this is some literal lolcow spiral type shit' by the end there. I hope she gets the mental help she very clearly needs.

Wouldn't hurt to ask @reinigen.
I knew it wasn't a grift. I just wasn't prepared for how mentally ill this woman is.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

everforward

This had been wild to catch up on as I went to bed as soon as pippa got off

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
look on the bright side pippa really does pick the worst people to collab with! :D

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I just hope if something bad does happen out of this that Pippa doesn't blame herself for it. They both had women moments but after that Hexa went insane for 4 fucking hours. Pippa will still find a way to blame herself anyways.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I just hope if something bad does happen out of this that Pippa doesn't blame herself for it. They both had women moments but after that Hexa went insane for 4 fucking hours. Pippa will still find a way to blame herself anyways.
Just TRY to imagine how that even goes when this entire episode was from her worrying about causing Pippa issues.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
thats easy. "would hexa have lost her mind if pippa didnt bail so early?"

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom