"Like... Why don't [Vtuber fans] act NORMAL and make Fursonas like the rest of us..."krisispiss

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Hello motherfucker
really mixes well with her perpetual apology :SelenHAHAhere:
I didn't even catch what the issue was, but she should stop reading VT, it's all bullshit, it's like looking in a outhouse and being surprised it's full of shit.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Wow, I'm actually surprised by the way this is boiling out. It seems like the bulk of the chat realized the autism moment rather than dogpiling her for some perceived slights.

JMForte

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Not to numberfag but this is her recent viewer numbers. I'd be nervous as fuck as well. In the last week her peak was 69 or so. This stream broke 2000.
1697690593925.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Wow, I'm actually surprised by the way this is boiling out. It seems like the bulk of the chat realized the autism moment rather than dogpiling her for some perceived slights.
It helps that she's cute and from what little I have seen she seems to be in a similar niche to Pippa they want this to work out

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Make Pippa a Colress dating sim and she will love you forever Hexa.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
>associates with Rev
dead to me

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
If pippa was the one that requested, she should have waited a bit, you basically sent a naked lvl 1 vs the last boss, we go crescendo.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Okay, I know this is a really bad time to levy any kind of criticism or question things because she's going through shit right now and we don't know if she's actually reading this place or not, but I must ask, if she really did ween YanDev for several months like I've seen several posts claim she said she did (I wasn't there for the whole stream), and judging by how she also talked about a few other lolcows during the stream, I am honestly sorta confused at this kind of turn. I'm not saying it isn't genuine, it just doesn't compute in my brain quite right. I like her and she was pretty funny, but man, /vt/ retards (and potentially this forum too) shouldn't be taken so seriously.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
NO! Don't take away the Hello Motherfuckers! :faunacry:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
howd the last few moments play out anyway? im not gonna remember this by the time her next 48hr vod comes out

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She really is thin skinned because /pcg/ was being fairly nice.
Human psychology to be more likely to focus on bad news rather than good news. And woman. AUTISTIC woman.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
>associates with Rev
dead to me
The only thing I know the name from is from some exceedingly mid YouTube recommendations is there some deeper reason to despise him?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Okay, I know this is a really bad time to levy and kind of criticism or question things because she's going through shit right now and we don't know if she's actually reading this place or not, but I must ask, if she really did ween YanDev for several months like I've seen several posts claim she said she did (I wasn't there for the whole stream), and judging by how she also talked about a few other lolcows during the stream, I am honestly sort of confused at this sort of turn. I'm not saying it isn't genuine, it just doesn't compute in my brain quite right. I like her and she was pretty funny, but man, /vt/ retards (and potentially this forum too) shouldn't be taken so seriously.
[realtalk]she paid money to join yandere and onisions paypig discords and she has 3 months of dms from yandere going uwu and shit. also follows chrischan shit.[/realtalk]

is it real or a grift? idk

Sven

I'm not sure how much went on behind the scenes for the jong crew collabs, but it seems like they are the ideal model for a first-collab interaction.
Nothing which is why Pippa is chill in them she just put up a notice she's live and looking for people to play with in the Discord, they have no real importance to her and she thinks nothing of them so she can just full tilt shoot the shit and not care about what happens. edit: helps its a streamer group so they know the basics of being live

She mentioned this during the last collab-athon that the reason she could just schedule and do a collab with Kirb at the time wass they have no importance in her autism so if it goes shit then who cares

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Okay, I know this is a really bad time to levy any kind of criticism or question things because she's going through shit right now and we don't know if she's actually reading this place or not, but I must ask, if she really did ween YanDev for several months like I've seen several posts claim she said she did (I wasn't there for the whole stream), and judging by how she also talked about a few other lolcows during the stream, I am honestly sort of confused at this sort of turn. I'm not saying it isn't genuine, it just doesn't compute in my brain quite right. I like her and she was pretty funny, but man, /vt/ retards (and potentially this forum too) shouldn't be taken so seriously.
tva and pcg may both be toilets, but a public bathroom is still better than an outhouse.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Okay, I know this is a really bad time to levy and kind of criticism or question things because she's going through shit right now and we don't know if she's actually reading this place or not, but I must ask, if she really did ween YanDev for several months like I've seen several posts claim she said she did (I wasn't there for the whole stream), and judging by how she also talked about a few other lolcows during the stream, I am honestly sort of confused at this sort of turn. I'm not saying it isn't genuine, it just doesn't compute in my brain quite right. I like her and she was pretty funny, but man, /vt/ retards (and potentially this forum too) shouldn't be taken so seriously.
She knew old Fuentes memes, so I think shes not faking it for content, at the very least.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm not saying it isn't genuine, it just doesn't compute in my brain quite right.
She was broadcasting to 30x her previous top audience numbers. I'm willing to bet she thought this was her "one chance" to impress people. So I'm not willing to compare that to something she did in her free time potentially using burner accounts so it can't be traced back to her.

Speedo

Okay, I know this is a really bad time to levy any kind of criticism or question things because she's going through shit right now and we don't know if she's actually reading this place or not, but I must ask, if she really did ween YanDev for several months like I've seen several posts claim she said she did (I wasn't there for the whole stream), and judging by how she also talked about a few other lolcows during the stream, I am honestly sort of confused at this sort of turn. I'm not saying it isn't genuine, it just doesn't compute in my brain quite right. I like her and she was pretty funny, but man, /vt/ retards (and potentially this forum too) shouldn't be taken so seriously.
I imagine it's a bit different when you're the one the limelight is now on and, for a very big (relative to before) new audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom