"I'll show you real racism!"Kaneko Lumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She said she regularly uses /vt/ herself, and that Pippa herself literally told her "Not to read it" lol

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is she currently, still actively feeding the schizos and giving them exactly what they want, or am I misinterpreting your guys's posts

Eureka

Pippa told her to not read vt

Reads vt anyway

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Is she currently, still actively feeding the schizos and giving them exactly what they want, or am I misinterpreting your guys's posts

yes, she is currently talking about how she is reading /vt/, and how the posts calling her fat are getting to her, even though there were posts that were nice to her

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Anime Fan

So Pippa didn't go to bed, she's currently playing mahjong.

lvl8

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She's admitting to getting one guyed by the landwhale comments and shit. Despite Pippa apparently SPECIFICALLY telling her before the stream started "not to read it."
So sorta land mined herself and is letting that dude one guy the fuck out of her.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Don't broadcast holes in your armor.... women

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She says she reads /vt/ regularly and read it during that break even though Pippa told her not to. She's talking about being called a fat landwhale and it got to her a bit, "Oneguyed" basically.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Jesus Hexa, don't talk about how you knew Pippa in her past life :vesperfacepalm:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Watch the stream if you care! she's not that emotional anymore

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Okay, I know this is a really bad time to levy any kind of criticism or question things because she's going through shit right now and we don't know if she's actually reading this place or not, but I must ask, if she really did ween YanDev for several months like I've seen several posts claim she said she did (I wasn't there for the whole stream), and judging by how she also talked about a few other lolcows during the stream, I am honestly sorta confused at this kind of turn. I'm not saying it isn't genuine, it just doesn't compute in my brain quite right. I like her and she was pretty funny, but man, /vt/ retards (and potentially this forum too) shouldn't be taken so seriously.
She was an anitwitter personality from a few years back, where there was a completely different "audience" for those kind of antics compared to the vtuber audience. You could say or do the most absurd shit and because of the comically-exaggerated nihilistic culture even the people who were in a position where they should be bothered would just meme about it; which is the complete inverse of /vt/ where everything is blown out of proportion and made personal, no matter how insignificant. This is a new, different kind of backlash that she probably just wasn't mentally prepared for.

I didn't mention this before because she hasn't done this in years, and doesn't seem interested in going back to it since she's in what seems like a normal relationship, but she used to be very... egirl-ish. I distinctly remember her posting lewd photos on at least one of her old, now-banned accounts. I realise this is a "source: I said so" thing, so here's her joking about it on her Hexa account with her long-time friend Syd who I've also seen naked.

1697692106633.png
(If someone could archive that I'd appreciate it, neither of the usual sites are working for me right now)
EDIT: Archive

I bring this up because in that community actual female women who posted their body in that community were treated as goddesses because 99% of their followers were horny single men - obviously that's also true with vtubers, but the "hot girl" buff isn't as strong when everyone has a hot girl avatar. I think she's always been menhera, but this is the first time she's been exposed to the kind of things that push the specific buttons to cause a meltdown.

Last edited:

Sven

Reading the board is fine, so many do it is more often assumed then not. Broadcasting that they got to you is probably unwise though.

Eureka

Jesus Hexa, don't talk about how you knew Pippa in her past life :vesperfacepalm:
I was wondering if she misspoke when she said she watched Pippa since 2020

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
to any other chuuba that is reading this from the outside:

please do not specify what, exactly, pushes your buttons, because now that's what's going to come her way for the foreseeable future

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom