"Hahaha, Aki-copter go! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"Aki Rosenthal

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She was broadcasting to 30x her previous top audience numbers. I'm willing to bet she thought this was her "one chance" to impress people. So I'm not willing to compare that to something she did in her free time potentially using burner accounts so it can't be traced back to her.
Also she paid money to "catfish" yandev and onison they thought they were grooming her

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
[realtalk]she paid money to join yandere and onisions paypig discords and she has 3 months of dms from yandere going uwu and shit. also follows chrischan shit.[/realtalk]

is it real or a grift? idk
She showed the dm's for onision so it's not like she is lying there. You could argue she is pity baiting, but she probably just has thin skin.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
The only thing I know the name from is from some exceedingly mid YouTube recommendations is there some deeper reason to despise him?
I was mostly joking but:
  • dramatuber
  • also I vaguely recall him being a shitstirrer behind the scenes
  • male

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
The pre collab "grooming" of chat didn't help either, it humanised /pcg/ for her, then she was hit with reality.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She was broadcasting to 30x her previous top audience numbers. I'm willing to bet she thought this was her "one chance" to impress people. So I'm not willing to compare that to something she did in her free time potentially using burner accounts so it can't be traced back to her.
shes fine collabs fine, the yuri shit wasnt bad, not sure what events transpired in the last moments to get the collab cut short.

woudlnr it be funny if pippa cut it short bc she read here and got yiffed of? haha

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I was mostly joking but:
  • dramatuber
  • also I vageuly recall him being a shitstirrer behind the scenes
  • male
all I know him for is reporting on "twitter drama" which boils down to five amusing screenshots over twenty minutes

famous artist pipkun

She showed the dm's for onision so it's not like she is lying there. You could argue she is pity baiting, but she probably just has thin skin.
oh i missed that

Sven

shes fine collabs fine, the yuri shit wasnt bad, not sure what events transpired in the last moments to get the collab cut short.

woudlnr it be funny if pippa cut it short bc she read here and got yiffed of? haha
It kind of shows how woman moment it all was that 2k people watching and no one can really explain what the fuck happened adequately

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It kind of shows how woman moment it all was that 2k people watching and no one can really explain what the fuck happened adequately
It felt like at the end they were having two distinct conversations and I have no idea what either one was thinking

famous artist pipkun

anyone archive it yet?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

IonProxy

"people were expecting BaB"
suuuuuure

famous artist pipkun

this is rhe 6th or 7th donothon where they watch masterchef. why dont they watch something fun to kill the time

Eat em and breed em

I need help

IonProxy

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Directly talking about /vt/, /pcg/

please stop taking them seriously, I am begging you

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I dunno who else has stuck around, but she is CURRENTLY talking about how she HAS been reading /vt/ and /pcg/ specifically.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Well, she specifically name dropped /vt/ and /pcg/. What are we, chopped liver?

IonProxy

YOU DO THAT AFTER THE COLLAB, WOMAN

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom