"I call upon thee Purple Psychic Ice Fire Dragon!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Possible Phasmo collab would be fun, just drop kirsche and sawa in there too if you can then kino

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sir, the amount of people chatting here should clue you in that you're not in a Beardson stream.
I don't like hearing women cry, is this a controversial opinion?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I know MataraKan is streaming right now, but this seems more important at the moment

Need to make sure she's actually alright, even if I can't do much of anything myself, and to keep the thread updated on what goes on - it's clear she needs more time to herself, and really, she deserves it, she needs what rest she can get

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Literally agreeing with you that that's normal and the only people who get off on it are freaks of nature like Beardson and Ragepig.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Said people were calling her nasty stuff. Couldn't be here then, I didn't see anyone actually being rude. Just saying "woman moment".

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I might be being too generous as I have a history of being optimistic about people's intentions and motives, but if she's actually autistic or just doesn't get a lot of attention normally from other vtubers, the forced thing could just be trying to get validation or even overcompensation in that sense that her first joke about the kiss didn't land so she autistically kept doubling down on it thinking that this time it'll be cool for sure.

Some people are just really bad in such situations and want to make sure they have some validation even if they have to force it. That or she was trying to clout chase, who knows.
Definitely a possibility, but subtle things make me skeptical which nudged more towards potential clout chaser.

Or I really just want to witness her menhera breakdown as she is probably ego
ok this is pity bait.
I think you may be right.
"Oh people are so mean online!"
Yeah what else is new. Definitely not a means of forcing the majority of chat to run defence.
She made a couple yuribait jokes. Who cares? All vtubers do it.
It wasn't the yuribait, it was shit like "We're like best friends now right?". Its social pressure to force Pippa to either a) be more friendly than she really feels or b) come across as a jerk in front of all the viewers.

I can see making one faux pas here and there but in combination it appears manipulative.

Sven

Contrary to most people in this thread, I actually fucking hate women tears, so I think I'm glad I'm not still watching. Still though, please give good transcriptions of what she's saying. Is she actually definitively naming /pcg/ as well or is that just an assumption everyone's making?
She hasn't hit tears but you can tell she is definitely on the edge. Almost sounds like she is muting now as Masterchef starts to get a hold of herself or just get the cry out.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Contrary to most people in this thread, I actually fucking hate women tears, so I think I'm glad I'm not still watching. Still though, please give good transcriptions of what she's saying. Is she actually definitively naming /pcg/ as well or is that just an assumption everyone's making?
some people are mean on the internet she said. remember shes catfishing yanderedev and onision

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Literally agreeing with you that that's normal and the only people who get off on it are freaks of nature like Beardson and Ragepig.
Sorry, it's hard to tell with you sometimes.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I like it when I make women cry because I hate them. :smugpipi:

IonProxy

Chat smelled the lacrimal glands, now they want women tears and won't stop until she cries.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The worst we did was talk about her fat arms and say her boyfriend has a paedo 'stache.

...okay maybe we're a bit mean, but still.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She hasn't hit tears but you can tell she is definitely on the edge. Almost sounds like she is muting now as Masterchef starts to get a hold of herself or just get the cry out.
You were saying somthing?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She alluded to some comments which absolutely appeared on /pcg/ calling her annoying and laying it on thick. So most likely she's fixating on shit like that and ignoring the people who thought she did fine. Like most humans do.

Sven

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It wasn't the yuribait, it was shit like "We're like best friends now right?". Its social pressure to force Pippa to either a) be more friendly than she really feels or b) come across as a jerk in front of all the viewers.

I can see making one faux pas here and there but in combination it appears manipulative.
Either I missed that or what she said was so unremarkable that it literally didn't stick in my brain. I think people are really making a mountain out of a molehill here.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Possible Phasmo collab would be fun, just drop kirsche and sawa in there too if you can then kino
the phasmo shit was boring when it yuni and the crew. please ill warch majong over phasml

IonProxy

She alluded to some comments which absolutely appeared on /pcg/ calling he annoying and laying it on thick. So most likely she's fixating on shit like that and ignoring the people who thought she did fine. Like most humans do.
vtubers should add /vt/ to their hosts file, so they never have the urge to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom