"Phase Connect talents are out there being smart and doing amazing things out there. Lia legit passed her calculus class! The only thing I’m passing is another kidney stone 👍"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If only Pippa had more male streamer friends to collab with for nights like this :smugpipi:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The last run of male collabs was garbage not because she was collabing with males but because she was miserable but I hoped we would get the consolation prize of krampus fucking off maybe we get lucky this time
I think the fact that it was with the same guy multiple times in a week probably didn't help either. I don't hate uwu, but I can't stand him that much either. Also giving Rezuul attention is a bad idea.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Said it yesterday, but I have to say it again.
Stream where she hates the game she's playing, or argues with chat for an hour over the most retarded shit: Krampus happy because she reads the 729th le epic plap feet XD post.
Stream where she has fun, but a male is involved: Krampus sad because she ignores the cancer in chat.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For all my faults and failures, some things just give me a self-esteem boost.
You proclaimed yourself as Liquid Krampus a few months ago. When are you going to have a shirtless homoerotic fistfight with him on a big boat?

Amoeba

awawawawawa
1696731246591.png

krampus is in jelly stream chat too, why is she atracting all the weirdos today?
(I'm not watching pippa because I don't like phasmo)

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
He's closer to 40.
Imagine being that old and caring this much about what some anime bunny girl does online. We got 2 wars, an ongoing financial crisis, internet freedom going to shit, and this man is shitting himself because Pippa collabed with a male vtuber who builds wacky shit out of his garage.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The Balkans will burn soon enough, so the Krampus question will be answered.

Topo Chico

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I think the fact that it was with the same guy multiple times in a week probably didn't help either. I don't hate uwu, but I can't stand him that much either. Also giving Rezuul attention is a bad idea.
When I said the last run I meant with kirbopher, gunbro and coomalot but yeah I will say that uwu has almost outworn his welcome. I don't mind Pippa having male collabs but I do kind of mind when a streamer does nothing but collabs if that makes sense, and Rezuul really strikes me as a grifter. At least Pippa only seems to interact with him to the the extent that courtesy requires and no further.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
its cute how pippa has to pretend she doesnt know how to play phasmo

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Wait, I put the stream down to wrap up my work, I come back and she's switched to Phasmo, what did I miss? Why'd she quit?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Wait, I put the stream down to wrap up my work, I come back and she's switched to Phasmo, what did I miss? Why'd she quit?
Motion sickness

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
When I said the last run I meant with kirbopher, gunbro and coomalot but yeah I will say that uwu has almost outworn his welcome. I don't mind Pippa having male collabs but I do kind of mind when a streamer does nothing but collabs if that makes sense, and Rezuul really strikes me as a grifter. At least Pippa only seems to interact with him to the the extent that courtesy requires and no further.
Oh, if you were talking about the last male collab cycle, that was terrible. Only one I liked was Koe.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She was getting a bad headache from it.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Imagine being that old and caring this much about what some anime bunny girl does online. We got 2 wars, an ongoing financial crisis, internet freedom going to shit, and this man is shitting himself because Pippa collabed with a male vtuber who builds wacky shit out of his garage.

To be fair, the world going to shit is reason to focus your energies on absurd shit.

He just goes about it poorly.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom