"Has your sex drive totally withered? I absolutely want Ina to rough me up with her tentacles, eh you guys don't? You guys are withered, old men; You want timid girls, you want them kind and quiet"Houshou Marine

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
On one hand I empathize with you because I also have brain worms on the other thank god your not there to comfort her because frankly you're more than a little creepy
I feel you brother.
As a less creepy Reticule I'm sure things would be much better with me or you by her side

DogBone

I feel you brother.
As a less creepy Reticule I'm sure things would be much better with me or you by her side
One day, there'll be a tierlist stream where everyone on this site will be ranked from most to least creepy.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

JMForte

Can we please get some screenshots? This sounds funny and documenting Krampus is a good idea.
They are seething every time someone posts something positive about Pippa in the thread.
Grif.PNG
flesh.PNG
gp.PNG

Topo Chico

One day, there'll be a tierlist stream where everyone on this site will be ranked from most to least creepy.
Ooo I hope she drinks Topo Chico while she does the ratings

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
They are seething every time someone posts something positive about Pippa in the thread.
You don't say?🤔

e: went to go baitpost in the thread but apparently I got banned for racism on fucking 4chan of all places. Man is the modern internet cucked.

Amoeba

awawawawawa
lmao pipkun donated 200$ to jelly and she is so confused

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Ooo I hope she drinks Topo Chico while she does the ratings
You know I'm starting to think you have some sort of odd Eucharist fetish.

JMForte

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'll never understand this game.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I mean there was some more but it's literally just replying to things with "kill yourself Pippa"
Lazy and uniform just one guy who can't be bothered

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 49334
View attachment 49336
View attachment 49337
KILL KRAMPUS. BEHEAD KRAMPUS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK KRAMPUS INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK KRAMPUS INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY KRAMPUS. DEFECATE IN KRAMPUS'S FOOD. LAUNCH KRAMPUS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY KRAMPUS IN A WOK. TOSS KRAMPUS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO KRAMPUS'S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW KRAMPUS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST KRAMPUS'S HEAD OFF. REPORT KRAMPUS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP KRAMPUS IN HALF. CURB STOMP KRAMPUS. TRAP KRAMPUS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH KRAMPUS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY KRAMPUS IN A VAT OF ACID. DISSECT KRAMPUS. EXTERMINATE KRAMPUS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP KRAMPUS'S SKULL WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE KRAMPUS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE KRAMPUS. MANDATORY VASECTOMY FOR KRAMPUS. DROWN KRAMPUS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE KRAMPUS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD KRAMPUS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED KRAMPUS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE KRAMPUS WITH A KATANA. SHOOT AN ARMED KRAMPUS 6 TIMES POINT BLANK. FEED KRAMPUS TO SHARKS. HANG KRAMPUS WITH BARBED WIRE. LOCK KRAMPUS IN A RABID BEAR CAGE. THROW KRAMPUS INTO A BLENDER. SLAM DUNK KRAMPUS INTO A VAT OF DIRTY NEEDLES. GEORGE FLOYD KRAMPUS. GIVE KRAMPUS A FIRECRACKER DILATOR. FORCE KRAMPUS TO BATHE IN A TOASTER FACTORY. CHOKE KRAMPUS WITH A KIWI FRUIT. SQUEEZE LEMONS INTO KRAMPUS'S EYES. MAKE A KRAMPUS YO-YO WITH BARBED WIRE. SCALP KRAMPUS WITH A CHAINSAW BLADE. DROP KRAMPUS ON A BOARD COVERED IN SCISSORS. TOTAL KRAMPUS DEATH.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
lmao pipkun donated 200$ to jelly and she is so confused

So he found another victim, eh?

Got a screencap of his dono?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If I'm ever in a haunted mansion, I'm just quoting Barry Burton lines from the original Resident Evil.

Topo Chico

You know I'm starting to think you have some sort of odd Eucharist fetish.
You can’t flick Topo Chico at ghosts to spook em away but it does provide you with crisp bubles that lift the morale of any man!

Amoeba

awawawawawa
So he found another victim, eh?

Got a screencap of his dono?
I didn't take a screenshot at the time and I can´t rewind her stream, but Lumi just told her to bully him, Jelly asked why since he is giving so much money and lumi replied because he likes it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom