"I knew Bae was the right teammate for me. I knew it the moment she jumped into the water"Mori Calliope

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
If I'm ever in a haunted mansion, I'm just quoting Barry Burton lines from the original Resident Evil.

I'll quote best girl Rebecca Chambers.

"I made a bomb!"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh hey, something I said in May is relevant again too.
If Krampus actually reads here, I want you to know that nobody will miss you, and that the few people who even notice you're gone will spit on your grave, fаggot. You've contributed nothing of value in your 19 months of membership other than be a disgusting lolcalf freak projecting deviant sexual fantasies towards her in 75% of the chat messages you send, with the other 25% being attentionseeking faggotry. You clearly have zero understanding of her, her community, or her interests, and you are better off gone if you've been here for nearly 2 years and have this much of a fundamental misunderstanding of things. You are unironically one of the worst people regularly active in her chat, and you eating a shotgun would genuinely measurably improve the quality of chat. Eat shit, and I'm glad you've finally been filtered over something so braindead retarded, Yamanba.

DogBone

So every Scooby doo special ever?
If Pippa was a real OG, she would've added Scooby-Doo Doo Zombie Island for the list of watchalong.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You can’t flick Topo Chico at ghosts to spook em away but it does provide you with crisp bubles that lift the morale of any man!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If Pippa was a real OG, she would've added Scooby-Doo Doo Zombie Island for the list of watchalong.
You mean Ghoul School, scrub.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
KILL KRAMPUS. BEHEAD KRAMPUS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK KRAMPUS INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK KRAMPUS INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY KRAMPUS. DEFECATE IN KRAMPUS'S FOOD. LAUNCH KRAMPUS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY KRAMPUS IN A WOK. TOSS KRAMPUS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO KRAMPUS'S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW KRAMPUS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST KRAMPUS'S HEAD OFF. REPORT KRAMPUS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP KRAMPUS IN HALF. CURB STOMP KRAMPUS. TRAP KRAMPUS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH KRAMPUS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY KRAMPUS IN A VAT OF ACID. DISSECT KRAMPUS. EXTERMINATE KRAMPUS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP KRAMPUS'S SKULL WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE KRAMPUS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE KRAMPUS. MANDATORY VASECTOMY FOR KRAMPUS. DROWN KRAMPUS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE KRAMPUS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD KRAMPUS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED KRAMPUS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE KRAMPUS WITH A KATANA. SHOOT AN ARMED KRAMPUS 6 TIMES POINT BLANK. FEED KRAMPUS TO SHARKS. HANG KRAMPUS WITH BARBED WIRE. LOCK KRAMPUS IN A RABID BEAR CAGE. THROW KRAMPUS INTO A BLENDER. SLAM DUNK KRAMPUS INTO A VAT OF DIRTY NEEDLES. GEORGE FLOYD KRAMPUS. GIVE KRAMPUS A FIRECRACKER DILATOR. FORCE KRAMPUS TO BATHE IN A TOASTER FACTORY. CHOKE KRAMPUS WITH A KIWI FRUIT. SQUEEZE LEMONS INTO KRAMPUS'S EYES. MAKE A KRAMPUS YO-YO WITH BARBED WIRE. SCALP KRAMPUS WITH A CHAINSAW BLADE. DROP KRAMPUS ON A BOARD COVERED IN SCISSORS. TOTAL KRAMPUS DEATH.
Jannies fucked up by letting him fester.

JMForte

Sadly Pippa doesn't get Scooby-Doo or like it. Which is the REAL proof she is a grifter.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The last run of male collabs was garbage not because she was collabing with males but because she was miserable but I hoped we would get the consolation prize of krampus fucking off maybe we get lucky this time

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1696730816167.png

let her play

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Oh no DM's Pippa's one weakness... Although, if she was already DM'ing someone, she may as well DM Kson or Henya to collab :smugpipi:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I am so disappointed that we didn't get an impromptu spicy cat Collab

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Spergatory

Early Adopter
If only Pippa joined Lisa and Sleepy last night. That would've been kino.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Short

God Damn the Sun
I wonder what would happen to /vt/ if they implemented post ID/flags. Although flags might not work because 90% will just be Indonesia and Philippine :SelenHAHAhere:
Krampus doesn't care about that lol
2023-10-07 eqeqeqw.png
2023-10-07 dasdsdas.png
2023-10-07 dadsasdasa.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥