"Well, I wonder if I should pick a minor fetish... Machine Fucking!"Tsukino Mito

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Anime Fan

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>a Pippa
Of the flesh, meat, virtual, AI, 2d or skinwalker variety, Jason? Are you Reticule?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Fire up the Pippa factory ! 🏭 we have a market to corner💰
With this specific routine of childhood neglect :cry: and mold injections 💉 you too can make it to the top 📈 of the vtubing market! !!!🌟

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Fire up the Pippa factory ! 🏭 we have a market to corner💰
With thus specific routine of childhood neglect :cry: and mold injections 💉 you too can make to the top 📈 of the vtubing market! !!!🌟

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Its still weird to think how many other vtubers are influenced by Pippa, even if they publicly say they don't like her.
It's probably just envy. Whether she acknowledges it or not, Pippa is among the most influential people in the English tubing space. There are not many people in the industry who can start or kick off a vtubers career on a whim like Pippa can. I remember her talking about how a vtuber was shit-talking her, but the moment she gave them any unwitting positive attention they nuked that shit. Literally, the only thing holding her back is her terminal autism with collabs.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Its still weird to think how many other vtubers are influenced by Pippa, even if they publicly say they don't like her.
It's probably just envy. Whether she acknowledges it or not, Pippa is among the most influential people in the English tubing space. There are not many people in the industry who can start or kick off a vtubers career on a whim like Pippa can. I remember her talking about how a vtuber was shit-talking her, but the moment she gave them any unwitting positive attention they nuked that shit. Literally, the only thing holding her back is her terminal autism with collabs.
Hopefully this makes her feel positive every time her head touches her pellow to sleep.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Once you go black, you cannot come back.

:gun:
the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice

show me anofher vtuber who can do a puppet show for 3 hours. none. i hope when pippa does her next puppet stream ill have shrooms around

Minotaur

Lurking in the digital labyrinth
This makes it all the more infuriatingly frustrating when she does shit like ignoring kson & henya DMs whom she feels too far above her when in reality real recognizes real and honestly kson & henyas numbers aren't actually all that far from pippas. Imagine the content were missing out on due to imposter syndrome. Hopefully pippa will one day actually answer her dms.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

when pippa does her next puppet stream
thehorror_32x32px.pngWTF_32x32px.png
ConfusedShuba.png
Islamic.png
This makes it all the more infuriatingly frustrating when she does shit like ignoring kson & henya DMs whom she feels too far above her when in reality real recognizes real and honestly kson & henyas numbers aren't actually all that far from pippas. Imagine the content were missing out on due to imposter syndrome. Hopefully pippa will one day actually answer her dms.
It's not about the numbers, it's how she perceives them.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Damn Serbian Wi-fi interrupting my Pippa Pre-game

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Wonder what contraptions uwu will cook up today

kingcaid

If i have to listen to this loading screen for another 5 minutes I'm going to become a unicorn.

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom